• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Wenger will never play anything other than a 4-2-3-1

also the last thing we need to do is give our shit full backs more attacking responsibility. recipe for disaster.

Gibbs isn't shit. Average in attack but solid in defending. Tactical issues leave him exposed.

wedward

I would not feel comfortable leaving him exposed on the wing without another player, no matter how lazy, in front of him.

Right. We would never play with wingbacks. Won't happen.

We basically play 4-1-4-1. We don't really play a double pivot. Ramsey play much further forward than arteta/our dm.

hiroshawn

Banned
I decided that i'm gonna get the new Iphone 6. So i will have two phones The Iphone and the Nexus. I will use the Iphone as my day to day ting and use the Nexus for other tings.

Tubie

Madrid how did you let Inturd win. You had one job.

We had a Llorente play as starter, and not the good one, thats Gento's nephew, but some random player with the same name (we have another Llorente in the youth squad who's a big promise). That explains it all.

Also, Isco can't ever take penalties again.

hiroshawn

Banned
What are the other tings?

You know Modding and tinkinering tings. I have my Nexus modded so I can us Garmin HRM and Cadence sensors (They use ANT+). When I go to the forest I will use the Nexus over the Iphone. The Iphone will be my social phone. I am using Ting so my bill will only go up $6. I usually pay $24-$45 a month. Ting is the truth.

Mod Edit: Removed image

Tubie

You know Modding and tinkinering tings. I have my Nexus modded so I can us Garmin HRM and Cadence sensors (They use ANT+). When I go to the forest I will use the Nexus over the Iphone. The Iphone will be my social phone. I am using Ting so my bill will only go up $6. I usually pay $24-$45 a month. Ting is the truth.

Mod Edit: Removed image

I don't even

hiroshawn

Banned
I may also get a cheap flip phone on ebay as well. Still saving up for a satellite phone. i don't need that now but I will in a few years.

Tubie

I saw "Grand Budapest hotel" only this morning but i'm about to watch it again. Best film i've seen all year. It has everything.

Did you play the latest Tomb Raider?

I've been playing that this week and it reminded me of a post you made about your dream job.

Tubie

No I haven't. I want to play that and TLOU. I need to get a PS4.

You can get Tomb Raider on PC real cheap.

I can see TLOU as proper training for your future endeavors tho, but you have to play it on survivor mode.

If you die, delete the save file and sell the game.

hiroshawn

Banned
You can get Tomb Raider on PC real cheap.

I can see TLOU as proper training for your future endeavors tho, but you have to play it on survivor mode.

If you die, delete the save file and sell the game.

lol. My CPU overheats playing Burritto Bison Revenge on Kongregate, No way i'm running Tomb Raider.

Fucking hell, I got hit by a car the other night and now have a grade 3 sprain of my wrist. Great way to start one of two one week vacations of the year.

Messi

I turned awkwardly opening the fridge and now I am in excruciating pain when I extend my knee. What do I do. It's 2am. What did I do to myself. Help.

That first goal in the Chicago Fire vs Tottenham game was some of the worst defending I've ever seen. Not only was the ball played poorly, but jeff larentowicz completely stopped trying for the ball. Just straight up had given up. Like in that brief moment of time he realized, "you know what? Maybe this soccer thing just isn't for me."

You can pretty much see soccer leaving his soul at the :10 part of the YouTube vid

http://youtu.be/JEKAx0SCcg0

That first goal in the Chicago Fire vs Tottenham game was some of the worst defending I've ever seen. Not only was the ball played poorly, but jeff larentowicz completely stopped trying for the ball. Just straight up had given up. Like in that brief moment of time he realized, "you know what? Maybe this soccer thing just isn't for me."

You can pretty much see soccer leaving his soul at the :10 part of the YouTube vid

http://youtu.be/JEKAx0SCcg0

Still better than Brazil's defending against Germany.

Yeah Clev fucked it.

He was fighting for his future last night and he lost.

The papers are saying LVG has told Woody he wants five players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom