• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

dailystar reporting origi has signed with us for 5 years... are they even reliable
I heard it was six.
wait Origi is NOT a Liverpool player yet?
He chose us during the World Cup but because of involvement and a bit of due diligence on his part it's taken a few weeks to finalise the deal.

It's safe to say him and his family visited Melwood. And it's safe to say they were touched there.

six year deal (could be five)

GorillaJu

Man going back for some old school Demon's Souls action and this PS3 controller feels like canned meat. Never bothered me switching from 360->PS3 controller but going from PS4->PS3 is brutal.

LTWheels

Disappointed that Lallana is injured was looking forward to watching him play tonight. Although 11pm is a right pain in the arse.

Hope to see Markovic.

Razor554

Looks like we are going to sign Marquinhos from PSG and they will use that money to weaken our rivals by signing di Maria. Good stuff.

Suen

Remy isn't even official yet, still finishing the paperwork.

And Suso isn't a starter in our squad.
Didn't you say Suso likely won't have any place in the squad once the season starts? Send him to Italy m8, we'll take care of him.

Razor554

Oh. Zubi's finally getting a CB? :eek:

We already signed Mathieu m8. But he is only 3/4 choice cb, so we still need that cb that would be 100% starter.

BtictuwIYAAVmci.jpg

Our cb signings in 2000's is sad stuff to look at, but Rafael Márquez for 5million at the time was such a good deal.

Arnie

Didn't you say Suso likely won't have any place in the squad once the season starts? Send him to Italy m8, we'll take care of him.
It will be really tough for him.

The quality of our squad has improved so much. It's not like Januzaj where there's nobody as competent in his preferred position.

Scum

We already signed Mathieu m8. But he is only 3/4 choice cb, so we still need that cb that would be 100% starter.

BtictuwIYAAVmci.jpg

Our cb signings in 2000's is sad stuff to look at, but Rafael Márquez for 5million at the time was such a good deal.

I'm surprised you haven't put in bids for the likes of Hummels and Benatia. Then again, it is Zubi...

Blackhead

Redarse

BtictuwIYAAVmci.jpg

Song left out again lol. Mascherano wasn't signed as a CB though and first played there in the CL final due to injuries+suspensions
Probably commuted seppuku after realising he was in for a lifetime of 2-8-0.
lol

GorillaJu

Man I'm so stoked. I've been living in a tiny shoebox of an apartment for 2 years and next week I'm signing the paperwork to move into a 2-bedroom with my gf. The building is only like 7 years old, has hardwood floors and under-floor heating, a Japanese room with fresh tatami, a big balcony and everything's in perfect condition. It's also in a better location, I'll be only 15 minutes from Shibuya and the monthly rent I'll be paying will only be going up like $10 from what I pay now.

Exciting times. Gf's mom is pissed though, wants to know who the fuck moves in together before getting married. Get with the times, woman. We are in our 30s.

Arnie

Man I'm so stoked. I've been living in a tiny shoebox of an apartment for 2 years and next week I'm signing the paperwork to move into a 2-bedroom with my gf. The building is only like 7 years old, has hardwood floors and under-floor heating, a Japanese room with fresh tatami, a big balcony and everything's in perfect condition. It's also in a better location, I'll be only 15 minutes from Shibuya and the monthly rent I'll be paying will only be going up like $10 from what I pay now.

Exciting times. Gf's mom is pissed though, wants to know who the fuck moves in together before getting married. Get with the times, woman. We are in our 30s.
Nice one mate, chuffed for you.

I've just moved into a two bed flat with my best mate. After a year of renting spare rooms with absolute strangers it's a dream.

Watching the Everton pre-season match in the front room eating Mars ice creams.

Hixx

@blackcats666ftm 10m
Ill say it again if we have 14 mill to spend LUKAKU # just saying

Jesus christ. Despite the twitter handle and the tweet, he is not a joke account
KuGsj.gif

Salvadora

@blackcats666ftm 10m
Ill say it again if we have 14 mill to spend LUKAKU # just saying

Jesus christ. Despite the twitter handle and the tweet, he is not a joke account
KuGsj.gif

Sick and tired of mancs scousers and cockneys monopolising the league nobody has better support than us and the skunks

Elchele

Woah, he's only 30?

What the hell, reminds me of worse times in Dortmund :lol

Should have gotten Bendtner instead and I'm totally honest.

Don't know, Haedo has much more 'life' than Bendtner. If Schaaf wants him to run and put pressure on defenders, Haedo is a much better fit
and he must be much more cheap too

Scum

Nice. Great stuff.

Slizz

ESPN doing an Outside the Lines report on Crossfit.... just incredible stuff....

The piece starts with the guy getting paralyzed and a guy falling off a pull-up bar and cracking his skull open.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom