• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone avatarize this for me please?

Blogbanner.jpg

BHK3

Banned
Too lazy to do it myself, can someone put the bane mask over my avatar? I can provide a bigger picture if needed.

Mognet

I've been trying to make my current avatar transparent. Every time I upload it to GAF it appears to be transparent in the "Edit Avatar" page but when I view my posts it has a white background around it.

Can someone please point out what I'm missing? |: (I followed the paint.net tutorial the kind gaffer posted earlier)

tWWcD.png

Toppot

I've been trying to make my current avatar transparent. Every time I upload it to GAF it appears to be transparent in the "Edit Avatar" page but when I view my posts it has a white background around it.

Can someone please point out what I'm missing? |: (I followed the paint.net tutorial the kind gaffer posted earlier)

http://i.imgur.com/tWWcD.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
Maybe you were uploading too large an image and it got messed up in resizing. Try this

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eFpjr.png

Could someone crop his head and then border it with the blue color from his jersey?

(left side, second from the top; or bottom, second from the right, whichever is easiest)

Sort of like these two pics

image.php

image.php

If that's too much work, then it's cool. Thanks...

jerry1594

Well it's pretty funny actually. Would've been more so if Coolio has a meltdown and this was a response to it.
Well anyway, could anyone be so kind as to avatarize these pictures.

and if someone could point me to a higher resolution poster it would be greatly appreciated.

8iuLz.png
Br3T3.png

What anime is this from?

T Dollarz

Alright, how about this? Maybe just Walt and the chair on a blank background? And also try one with a Bane mask? Much appreciated.

Edit: If it works to fit the size, I guess I would like the "All Hail the King" text as well. But I don't see that really working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom