• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see the appeal, but alright.
ibngQT03eyiLNz.png
iS3HJVinZlHti.png

i5XDZ2sCFOQVL.png
i7juhKZeYEMgz.png

irq1klMvpylWU.png
ixlRDOKj7z8of.png

lol you know what i want.

Toppot

lol you know what i want.

What Filler is doing is code for 'be more specific or I'm just wasting my time' where we (Graphic designers/photoshopers) proceed to protest by wasting our time, but in an amusing way for ourselves.

But I know what you want ;)

AVTlAoG.png
HtKxYFC.png
2SdyefQ.png

a4cu6uf.png
RddFOiv.png
xehWTP9.png

Click the last image

Burnburn

Seems like I have a lot of debt to repay...

So about that debt, I... well... you know... how about a hug?

Anyways, thanks guys, keep up the great work :)

Burnburn

*hugs*

Also found the original so made some other ones.

ltq597o.png
BHMANpy.png
K7XkUQf.png
2DtT5zb.png

c1MuKXG.png
ugQY4GK.png
gSuLugF.png
gRTHzju.png

Thanks *saves all*! These are all great, but now I can't choose. I think I'll rotate between the two avatars on the left.

Just one more thing, could you combine this one:
ltq597o.png
and this one
BHMANpy.png
. And with that I mean without the skirt like the first one, but with the ponytail like the second one. Thanks a lot!

Toppot

Thanks *saves all*! These are all great, but now I can't choose. I think I'll rotate between the two avatars on the left.

Just one more thing, could you combine this one: and this one. And with that I mean without the skirt like the first one, but with the ponytail like the second one. Thanks a lot!

No problem and sure =] First one has a bit more room above her head.

TJScJN0.png
lWceHO2.png

Wazzy

Banned
If anyone could make one with a transparent background and one with the normal background(of only Raijin) that would be greatly appreciated!

Toppot

Toppot is a beast. Great work as always.

Thanks =] and thanks to everyone that thanks me.

Thanks to to everyone in this thread that spares their time and energy to make avatars for the people of Gaf. It warms my heart to see so many people willing it jump at helping people that we get 2 or 3 people posting results within minutes of each other xD Everyone does a great job and it shows all over Gaf. Without us all, avatars on Gaf would be filled with odd crops, choppy cutouts and hideous white backgrounds xD

Jzero

Thanks =] and thanks to everyone that thanks me.

Thanks to to everyone in this thread that spares their time and energy to make avatars for the people of Gaf. It warms my heart to see so many people willing it jump at helping people that we get 2 or 3 people posting results within minutes of each other xD Everyone does a great job and it shows all over Gaf. Without us all, avatars on Gaf would be filled with odd crops, choppy cutouts and hideous white backgrounds xD
The worst offenders are the avatars that look great on normal gaf and look absolutely hideous on dark gaf.

Not going to mention any names but...

image.php

Toppot

The worst offenders are the avatars that look great on normal gaf and look absolutely hideous on dark gaf.

Not going to mention any names but...

image.php
Oh my xD To be fair I don't purposely do a dark gaf check, I usually do check against bright green, but when I upload to imgur the dark background there shows me if I have made any mistakes. So few people use dark gaf that I think people should specifically ask if they want their avatar to look good on dark gaf to. Though obviously a proper job will look good 99% of the time on both.

NinjaBoiX

Hi guys. Yup, some more avatar requests, but nice easy ones this time. Just cropping and resizing!

3617302634_b14319dfc7.jpg

Could you just extend the right side of the box, so it's squared up? I still want the edges rounded, and Hayley to the left of the box. Maybe remove the watermark too?

hayley%20williams%20paramore%20gloves%20red%20dress%201800x1200%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_4.jpg

I'm not sure, just square it up, whatever composition you think looks best. I don't know how easy it would be to make transparent, looks a little awkward. :/

387497_164746500290582_100002656980666_261092_1339522401_n_thumb.jpg

Again, just try and get her squared in the middle of the frame, and square the image up (maybe lose some of the left side), if you please!

Hayley+Williams.png

Just try and keep as much of the image in there as possible, and have it as symmetrical as possible. Please.

hayley-williams-studio-singing.jpg

I like this image, but I'm not sure how it'll be as an avy. Maybe try one just cropping Hayley, then one with the mic in shot too?

Hayley+Williams.jpg

Just squared up, lose some of the dead space at the top. I'd love this one transparent, if you can be bothered! I'm not so bothered about the others being transparent.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you post them flipped too? Sometimes they look better facing a certain way.

Thanks again guys, you are the best!

FillerB

First batch. Second batch coming up in a couple of hours/tonight.

iBLtBQ2DmHoJo.png

Increased the size of the rounded edges as the itty bitty ones weren't really visible.

ihZbwDwrgBI27.png
iVPyGLqz9zlQ7.png

iRTz4VOMDXlIH.png
iWRHYllbBPFSv.png

irkZcEEtFvoyA.png
ibkoehVt1Xg7Us.png
ix3oR7BDRN4GY.png
ibm6QCKU3dD4qj.png
ibwPtWXIfRX56q.png
ibcQ0IgYmMNwT0.png

This one just SCREAMS for some strategically placed pixelation. Something for the second batch maybe?

iRRlySZIFP4nT.png
iq7C5dZrymsY2.png
iRZT45vvbWTKU.png
iIqbI927gTwKd.png

Didn't you request this one before? I remember seeing it being used as an avatar by someone.

NinjaBoiX

Awesome work Filler! Thanks a lot man.

I think this is the one you mean,

ZlXTt.png

Same shoot I assume, unless she just really likes that shirt!

FillerB

Well I've seen that one too but I'm still certain I've seen the V-sign one used here before. Not that it really matters with the turnover rate of those kind of avatars.

kiyomi

Just try and keep as much of the image in there as possible, and have it as symmetrical as possible. Please

H1xFNu0.png
fENGhUQ.png
t3iQ3f6.png
hVQQ6uF.png

gHFoW4b.png
XbMbc2p.png
i76Y6FJ.png
yNPjp0W.png

Bit of a weird picture, cropping and resizing makes it look like it's stretched vertically, but it hasn't, honest! I tried to get the tips of the two noses as close as I could to the exact middle because I'm anal like that :V

If you want something changed just say.

Cetra

Howdy GAFatar maker-people! Looking for the dude in this picture as an avatar with no background if at all possible. Thanks!
How-To-Destroy-Angels-How-Long-by-Shynola2.jpeg

NinjaBoiX

Bit of a weird picture, cropping and resizing makes it look like it's stretched vertically, but it hasn't, honest! I tried to get the tips of the two noses as close as I could to the exact middle because I'm anal like that :V

If you want something changed just say.
Me too!

Thanks a lot man, those are great!

No changes necessary, although if someone could post the set of side profile ones with the headphones and mic flipped, so she's facing right, that would be sweet.

Thanks a lot guys, incredibly helpful as always!

NinjaBoiX

Bonza!

Gentlemen, I shall retire your fine service and superlative photoshop skills for a time deemed suitable for my disproportionate number of requests thus far.

See you in 10 years.

:D

Edit: Filler, you a dirty pup.

tumblr_lwmrh36cqJ1qcfdjx.gif

NinjaBoiX

Guilty as charged! Until next week Ninja.
Nope...

tumblr_m9xf4vhlrc1rwup1y.gif

...for now. (at least a few months, I've got a load of cool ones I haven't even used yet!)

Seriously, thanks a lot guys, it's really cool that you give your time to do this for people.

Lancehead, FillerB and Toppot are one my Christmas card list!

Well, maybe I'll send you a festive PM, let's not go nuts.

Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom