• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Eric Hall said:
Speaking of Toy Story, would someone possibly be able to make an avatar of the shark in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46rIWEgmmQk

One of my favorite moments from the original.
Took a stab at it.

LmafQ.gif

Nizz

I was wondering if one of you artists could create an avatar for me. If someone could take these three pics of Odette Yustman...

2cgh5r9.jpg

2dbv800.jpg

av0kyb.jpg

...and combine them into one avatar where each image shows up for like two seconds, then it goes to the next one? I hope someone knows what I'm talking about. That would be pretty awesome if someone could do this. :D They're all 90x120 already.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
yencid said:
i've always wondered, how do you do transitions like that in CS4/5 thats not a tween is it?
I just create a bunch of animation frames and reduce the opacity of the images of the layers. It looks smoother the more animation frames I create.

The one I did for Count Dook had like 10 frames during the transition, that one there has 3 so it looks a bit rougher.

sykoex said:
tC3C5.gif

I just used the gif you posted but maybe someone can make a better one if they use the youtube video.

That works, thanks. I'll use the link where you posted the gif unless you want me to save it and rehost.

To the avatar kung-fu masters of GAF. I would love to have this clip as my new avatar(3sec-6sec mark)When he walks away, a slight pause would be awesome before the loop begins(If its possible, but if you guys could come up with something better, awesome!)Major props to whoever does it.

ShinobiFist said:
To the avatar kung-fu masters of GAF. I would love to have this clip as my new avatar(3sec-6sec mark)When he walks away, a slight pause would be awesome before the loop begins(If its possible, but if you guys could come up with something better, awesome!)Major props to whoever does it.

2111ibq.jpg

or

2v8iq7t.jpg

ShinobiFist said:
:lol at the second one. I actually wanted the kick to be in there with the walk, lol. Props regardless. Love the way it came out, your the man fam.

Added the kick in just so you can have another option

2chx17t.jpg

Nizz

yencid said:
9tem46.jpg
m9pra8.jpg

ill be making a few more from that video.
<3 Christina. She's hot. Those avatars are awesome. Can't wait to see others you'll make but I want to rock mine for a while. ;) Would feel guilty switching it so soon after RubxQub went through the trouble to do mine. :lol

NoRéN

Avatar making experts: I need help.

I'm trying to make an avatar and it's at 210kb at the moment. I want to make the file size smaller but I can't find the option on GIMP to delete specific frames. Anyone care to help me out and point me in the right direction? Thank you!

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Can someone please try to make this avatar sized.

2ugcfh1.gif

Edit- doesn't really matter on which character you focus on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom