• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramac

Could someone create an avatar of the R from the Batman Requiem series?

ibtOwljnqkRaI7.png
ibbSGwSin3FoTE.png
ibiDeOjA7m6Mx6.png
in9AABjpu7lON.png
i2fVBzI1y5Xnb.png

NinjaBoiX

You couldn't stay away, could you Ninja? ;P
There was a little Hayley shaped hole in my life for a while there, it was a struggle to get myself out of bed on a morning if I'm honest.

I like variety man, I get bored of having the same one after a week or so. As long as you stick to a theme, JaseC with Saoirse Ronan, purple cobra with Melissa Clarke, Plywood with Emilia Clarke, Messi with Olivia Wilde, fippedb with Chloe Moretz, you with Evangeline Lily (seriously, that name is perfect for that girl, it sounds like a wild exotic flower or something) I think it works.

Plus, I have a bunch of Hayley ones from these fine peeps, it's only right they get used. She takes a good photo, I like her playful expressive nature. She can't sit still, bless her.

strafer

There was a little Hayley shaped hole in my life for a while there, it was a struggle to get myself out of bed on a morning if I'm honest.

I like variety man, I get bored of having the same one after a week or so. As long as you stick to a theme, JaseC with Saoirse Ronan, purple cobra with Melissa Clarke, Plywood with Emilia Clarke, Messi with Olivia Wilde, fippedb with Chloe Moretz, you with Evangeline Lily (seriously, that name is perfect for that girl, it sounds like a wild exotic flower or something) I think it works.

Plus, I have a bunch of Hayley ones from these fine peeps, it's only right they get used. She takes a good photo, I like her playful expressive nature. She can't sit still, bless her.

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel. I tried changing to a Man of Steel avatar to get in the spirit of things but no, after 2 hours I needed to change back, it was like there was a tiny little Jack in my head yelling, we have to go back, yes we do Jack, yes we do.

I don't know if a cure exists for this.

Addnan

Can someone make one out of this please. Cutting of the sides will be fine, I just want preferably from the start of the side mirrors. Thanks! or however you guys feel it will look best!

5lIgzWE.png

FillerB

Could someone avatarize Ash from the pic below? ty.

YSk0c6d.png

Two things. My resolution (among other things) is all fucked up at the moment so it appears stretched out to me. Going by pixel-count it should be alright but do give a shout if something is off. Two: A coloured version of this is already in use by Crunched.

snack

YSk0c6d.png

Two things. My resolution (among other things) is all fucked up at the moment so it appears stretched out to me. Going by pixel-count it should be alright but do give a shout if something is off. Two: A coloured version of this is already in use by Crunched.
Thanks.

I contacted Crunched and he said he's cool with me using the black white version of the avatar.

FillerB

The move to Community and the sticky could already been seen as a reason to celebrate. But I would like to point to the upper-right of this post. See that post-number? That's right folks. After more than 3 years we have finally hit the big ten-oh-oh-oh. Now of course this might not seem like much given some of the other mega-threads here on GAF but I like to think that, given the type of thread this is, it is something special.

So special thanks to our thread starter RubxQub and our top 12 contributors (by post count and in no particular order)!

RubxQub
image.php

yencid --------- Clipper ----- Toppot --------- Christina Mackenzie
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Maklershed ---- FillerB ------- OneEightZero - weekend_warrior
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Caramac ------- Keyser Soze ---- Jzero -------- orangecaramel
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Now we've only got another 10K to go. So get cracking folks.

Some awesome Colombian avatar please. I'm thinking Shakira and Falcao
Gonna have to be a bit more specific. Do you want both of them in there or is either alright?

Can someone update my avatar and change the couch to this? Thanks.
iMNvWBmMgZwG1.png

Something like that?

NinjaBoiX

The move to Community and the sticky could already been seen as a reason to celebrate. But I would like to point to the upper-right of this post. See that post-number? That's right folks. After more than 3 years we have finally hit the big ten-oh-oh-oh. Now of course this might not seem like much given some of the other mega-threads here on GAF but I like to think that, given the type of thread this is, it is something special.

So special thanks to our thread starter RubxQub and our top 12 contributors (by post count and in no particular order)!

RubxQub
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Yup, you guys are the best!

Taking time out of your day to help out other members and at the same time making the forum a more interesting, attractive place.

Big love avatar request thread, big love.

rSxHy.gif

caramac

RubxQub
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

^Nice one FillerB

Couldn't resist :p

isRMgUbdWYiVI.png

PK Gaming

Aww yeah, STICKY, congratulations guys

Could someone shrink my avatar to fit Neogaf standards, and also shrink it to 150 X 175 (for use on other forums). I've tried shrinking it, but the quality goes down the drain.

2924864475_6a99a84679.jpg

Please and thank you :)

caramac

Aww yeah, STICKY, congratulations guys

Could someone shrink my avatar to fit Neogaf standards, and also shrink it to 150 X 175 (for use on other forums). I've tried shrinking it, but the quality goes down the drain.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120907001356/kimpossible/images/3/3a/2924864475_6a99a84679.jpg[img]

Please and thank you :)[/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.minus.com/ibkVp65JhXwPpT.png
izgXoM30C9ZHs.png
ibt5WRPEFdfcrf.png
ibi6Tj43XxY9oU.png

yeah,unfortunately you do lose some quality when you re-size , hope you find these ok.

Ultimadrago

RubxQub
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Gonna have to be a bit more specific. Do you want both of them in there or is either alright?

iMNvWBmMgZwG1.png

Something like that?

A hearty congratulations and thanks to all contributors! I visit semi-regularly here and am always helped without delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom