• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a transparent image i.e remove the background, it has to remain a .png image

If you convert to jpeg this is the result.

ibrnHrpnwIlHka.jpeg

Oh, sorry I'm a rookie at this kind of thing. How do I set the png image as my profile picture?

EDIT: I feel stupid, nevermind and thank you very much!

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Could someone fix my avatar so that it doesn't look like shit with the dark theme?
My eternal gratitude will be the reward.
gaftransparentb3s5c.png

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
ibqyhf0mWvmTzm.png

I vaguely recall already having your eternal gratitude from ChristmasAvatarGAF so fat stacks of money will suffice. =)
Jesus that is beautiful. I'm sure not even the band I knicked the logo from have got it that tidy.

So now you're my avatar godfather I guess. Imma get back to you when I need my christmas avatar customized for the black theme :>

Thanks!

FillerB

See that? Going the extra mile.

That's our Filler. :)

I disagree with calling that the "extra mile". It is just waaaaaaay easier to find a large version of an image and make that transparent/avatar-size than to fix a smaller image. And it isn't like finding a large version takes any kind of effort thanks to ye olde reverse image search of Google Images.

FillerB

Well there's your problem. The limit is 100px width / 120px height. Your image is 120px width / 100px height. Bit counter intuitive what with all the blank space to the right of an avatar, but it is what it is.

I am very sorry for posting this very large image including all pokemon, I wanted to take a screenshot and isolate Typhlosion onto I.minus, but the quality was poor and my resolution is not well suited. Google would not turn out with anything better than this image. It requires picking him out and it is fine if no one is able to do it; in time, I can try and find the original artists and ask him/her.

FillerB

I am very sorry for posting this very large image including all pokemon, I wanted to take a screenshot and isolate Typhlosion onto I.minus, but the quality was poor and my resolution is not well suited. Google would not turn out with anything better than this image. It requires picking him out and it is fine if no one is able to do it; in time, I can try and find the original artists and ask him/her.

ibdNkhR66Q5GFQ.png

Those are awesome. Or at least most of them.

Toppot

LTTP but mines bigger :p EDIT: and faded =S

cmld81L.png

Shame the avatar dimensions don't go to 110 in width otherwise it would fit in perfectly at double its pixel width.

FillerB

LTTP but mines bigger :p EDIT: and faded =S

Shame the avatar dimensions don't go to 110 in width otherwise it would fit in perfectly at double its pixel width.

blah blah not the size that matters blah blah.

And yeah. I've said it before but 110x110 would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom