• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oli

sykoex said:
Is this okay?

sgqQY.gif

Perfect, thanks!

Would someone kindly try to make an avatar of Andy (guy with blue hair) doing his pelvic-thrust? It starts at about a minute and forty-six seconds in, and I would like it to loop. If possible, please stop just before the credits appear (which is just before the 48 second mark). It's pretty fast, so there may be just enough scenes before that credit shows up to loop the image.

Here's a link to the video.

I would like it to be cropped like this:
a44g9z.jpg

If someone can, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, no biggie. I just thought I'd ask since I lack any possible photoshop skills, and photoshop.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
RadioHeadAche said:
Would someone kindly try to make an avatar of Andy (guy with blue hair) doing his pelvic-thrust? It starts at about a minute and forty-six seconds in, and I would like it to loop. If possible, please stop just before the credits appear (which is just before the 48 second mark). It's pretty fast, so there may be just enough scenes before that credit shows up to loop the image.

Here's a link to the video.

I would like it to be cropped like this:
a44g9z.jpg

If someone can, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, no biggie. I just thought I'd ask since I lack any possible photoshop skills, and photoshop.
How's this?
n8VMe.gif

Crakatak187 said:
If anybody doesn't mind I would like an avatar version of James Franco please.
1znwubl.gif
Is this okay? I figured I'd make it the same dimensions as your current avatar.

iUySj.gif

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Yeah, that Mission Hill one is dope. Miss that show :(

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
InfiniteNine said:
Obviously you didn't miss it enough or it wouldn't be canceled! ):<
No excuses, I failed you all ;_;

Just a usual resize please, assistance is greatly appreciated and karma points will be awarded to whoever supplies the effort. I tried a few times even using basic shit like Paint, but I lose way too much detail and it looks fugly and squished as hell.

qswi2w.jpg

Equus Bellator Apex said:
http://i34.tinypic.com/32zl27c.jpg[IMG]

Could someone slow this down a bit, take out the part with the all the camera cuts and the power logo at the end and turn it into a avatar?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://s4.tinypic.com/27zk781.jpg

N4Us

Could anyone make a resized animated gif avatar for me using these three images as the frames?

n6b67t.gif
2n1rlh0.gif
2mrxw5f.gif

A 3-4 second delay between each frame would be great but if that can't work out that's fine too.

Wizpig

I'm here once again with a simple request because i suck at simple photo editing!

Could someone resize this so that it is 120 px x 120 px?
If you can, keep the black border.

Thanks!

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Wizpig said:
I'm here once again with a simple request because i suck at simple photo editing!

Could someone resize this so that it is 120 px x 120 px?
If you can, keep the black border.

Thanks!
bSeEi.jpg

Resizing it almost made the border invisible so I made it more pronounced.
ZH6ze.jpg

I was hoping that someone might add borders to a couple of images. The first image I'd like to have a border for is my regular avatar at the moment, and the second is a border(preferably blue or light blue) for this one as well:
603b1514-2.jpg

SolarPowered said:
I was hoping that someone might add borders to a couple of images. The first image I'd like to have a border for is my regular avatar at the moment, and the second is a border(preferably blue or light blue) for this one as well:
2m4ypsg.png
2j4yrts.png

MickD said:
Thanks, Never done this before ;)
Not a problem. When saving the GIF, just make sure it's under 150KB and you'll be okay.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
sebajuNujabes said:
Got a tough one here:

ccc96.gif

Saves as 700 or so kbs. Was hoping someone could reduce the size of it for me. I'd love him/her until my next avatar change.
Is this okay?

bNNVX.gif

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
sebajuNujabes said:
That's perfect, thanks. Guess you didn't have as much trouble as I did :[
I deleted every other frame and lowered the color count. Really glad you approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom