• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Freddy got fingered...what am I watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
freddy.jpg

Daddy would you like some sausage?

if you are a tom green fan, that movie is great..

i loved it, i saw it in theatres, and actually saw people leave.. the girl i was with (it wasnt a date, just hanging out) said she was permantly damaged by the birth scene in the hospital.

that movie ruled.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
ToyMachine228 said:
Saw part of it yesterday...Was impressed by the fact that it has "Personality Crisis" by Johnny Thunders in it.

I dug the opening with "Problems" by the Sex Pistols.

About the movie, I actually kinda like it. It's just so mind-boggling that he was able to get it financed. Seriously, how would you even pitch it?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
GAAHHHHH!!!

What're you doing to that horse!

I wanna touch the horsie!

If you want to impress a first date, this is the movie.

b00duh

freddy got fingered is genius, its a movie about a concept about a movie that wraps around an insane, quasi-real life premise

Flynn

b00duh said:
freddy got fingered is genius, its a movie about a concept about a movie that wraps around an insane, quasi-real life premise

I'm with you. It's like an Andy Kaufman movie.

karasu

That movie fucking ownz. That part when he jumped out of the pyschiatrists' window and ran down the stairs in slow motion is one of the dumbest/funniest things I've ever seen.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Seth C said:
It's not a good movie, but it is a hilarious movie.

Exactly. It's a horrible movie, but I can't help but laugh my ass off when I watch it. The part where the guy breaks his leg skateboarding, where the kid gets popped in the face by the baseball (over and over), "Thank you that was yummy", it's just great.

It's such a bad movie, it's definitely not for everyone.

I didn't like the movie, but Rip Torn had me falling on the floor and holding onto my stomach because he was so God damn funny. I love how angry and violent he is.

i used to watch this film all the time, but havent popped it in for a while...

i gotta watch it again, all these quotes and funny moments are cracking me up just thinking about them..

tom green weas at his best when he was pretending he was andy kaufman...

his SNL episode was classic.

Seth C said:
It's not a good movie, but it is a hilarious movie.

IAWTP

I can't help but LMAO while watching this movie. But logic says its incredibly bad too.

Usually I hate really "dumb" comedies but I enjoyed this one a lot for some reason.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
that movie was a train wreck

however i still piss myself laughing at his 'canterbury tales' send up from the show, with the sheeps heads on a rope - and the one where he's in the trash bag

I'M GOING TO CLEAN UP THE CITY!

Ryo

Really really really stupid movie. I so wish I could get those waisted hours back. It is really mind boggling how Tom Green could get a career in movies. He sucks more than the farking Olsen twins.

BobbyRobby said:
I give a lot of credit for Tom actually recieving his award at the Razzie's. The man is a genius, and I miss him.

He had them ALL (he won like 8 or something) on a chat show he was on the next night, he was so proud.

Dammit why'd they cancel tom :(

MrPing1000 said:
He had them ALL (he won like 8 or something) on a chat show he was on the next night, he was so proud.

Dammit why'd they cancel tom :(

They actually didn't cancel his original MTV show. He stopped doing it when he married Drew Barrymore because she thought he was going to hurt himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom