• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free digital subscription to EGM

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Society said:
I've had success with them. I assume this will add another year to my current one?

Yes, but you'll have to call/email them (Ziff Davis) to change it from digital to print issues. You'll probably miss an issue but you'll gain an extra year

This is assuming you want print issues. If you like digital better, than nothing will need to be done

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Society said:
Wait, I have a digital subscription. This is a digital subscription. Can I still add them together.

I think so but I'm not sure. I've stacked a digital subscription onto my print subscription and they gave me an extra year, so I don't see why not. Just enter the same exact info as your digital and see what happens

border

Pretty cool, but having to use this proprietary reading program blows. I don't see why they just can't send you a PDF.

I used to have to go to the public library to read Seanbaby's column (which still seems to be the only good thing about EGM), but now I can get it delivered right to my HDD =) Is it me or does the magazine seem even more ad-saturated than a year ago? It's like 60% advertisements...

border

Yeah, but if I did a print subscription that would mean that I would actually have to give these marketing assholes my real name, address and phone number. At the moment, all they have is a digital subscription attached to:

Mr. Some Dude
12345 Gumdrop Lane
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
312-555-1234

I think I should be set for the next 3 years. Thanks Wario, you's a legend mate.

Digital subscriptions may suck but there's not much you can do when you live overseas, with the print issues limited to US residents only. Well actually the digital version is supposed to be US only also, but that's easily scammed since it comes via email. :)

Plus, the digital issues generally arrive relatively early -- around a day or two after the scores are posted on the net. Some print subcribers have to wait a week or two to get their copies.

(y)

got my copy but unfortunately some dude in UCLA will have to put up with the mail spam.
indeed, is digital out a few days or week later after print?

alejob

border said:
Pretty cool, but having to use this proprietary reading program blows. I don't see why they just can't send you a PDF.

Its pretty obvious, if it were on a PDF it would be free for all!

Anyway, I signed up with a phoney name and address and phone number, I hope I get aproved. I don't want junk mail.

Top Bottom