• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free pride skins suicide squad

Robb

Gold Member
Hxi3E9F.jpeg

39kcnj.png

ChorizoPicozo

Gold Member
James Franco GIF

so.... it's their objective to bring more people to the IP (increase demographics) or to actively exclude normal people and make the IP more niche and gay?....can someone explain the business model? or do they think they are curing cancer with this?

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
James Franco GIF

so.... it's their objective to bring more people to the IP (increase demographics) or to actively exclude normal people and make the IP more niche and gay?....can someone explain the business model? or do they think they are curing cancer with this?
Sure everybody loves pride when it’s an easy way to sell you a bunch of cheap rainbow junk.

But it takes true courage to stand by your Pride commitment even when it loses you $200 million. I admire this bold sacrifice of their publisher’s + investors’ money.

Edder1

Every time I see this s*** a game ends up failing hard. Pretty obvious politics is far more important than making a proper game to many AAA devs nowadays. It's amazing how much money is being spent to please an extremely small group of people that bring in less than 5% of your income.

Last edited:
I am proud that these skins looks like what happens when a unicorn vomits up all the crayons it ate during a poppers binge.

Modern Audience Approved!

Top Bottom