• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free USA Today newspaper subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Boogie9IGN said:
This actually works?

I've received it before, so yeah it does. Mine expired though a month or two ago though, but hey the subcription lasted for like 4 monhts!

Boogie9IGN

Wario64 said:
I've received it before, so yeah it does. Mine expired though a month or two ago though, but hey the subcription lasted for like 4 monhts!

Niiiiice, hopefully this one arrives unlike my last free subscription with EGM that did nothing. <3 Wario64

Boogie9IGN said:
Niiiiice, hopefully this one arrives unlike my last free subscription with EGM that did nothing. <3 Wario64

I think some of those deals were for digital subscriptions. I keep waiting for my issues to come but they haven&#8217;t and now I keep getting email notices that I haven't picked up my digital subscriptions of EGM and some other game magazines I signed up for.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
:( Will someone please become the UK Wario64! We must have deals like these, surely. I just don't know where to find them.

Boogie9IGN

RobotChant said:
I think some of those deals were for digital subscriptions. I keep waiting for my issues to come but they haven?t and now I keep getting email notices that I haven't picked up my digital subscriptions of EGM and some other game magazines I signed up for.

Damn, I didn't even get those :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom