• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Friday 9/19, wear full pirate attire for a FREE dozen donuts @ Krispy Kreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

Friday, September 19th is Talk Like a Pirate Day and Krispy Kreme is once again celebrating. Enter a participating Krispy Kreme and talk like a pirate to get a FREE Original Glazed doughnut. Wear full pirate attire for a FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts.

Pirate-Doughnut-Krispy-Kreme.jpg

The only Krispy Kreme in my city closed down a couple years ago. I used to love getting them fresh off the machine when they just came out. Their doughnuts are legendary.

Wouldn't the price of buying a pirate costume be a lot more than buying a dozen donuts?

(Assuming you don't already have a costume and aren't making it yourself)

terrisus

They might just assume you are wearing an eyepatch because you have to. Could be awkward for them.

Yeah, I have an eyepatch I use(d) for my vision. I don't wear it when I'm out, and I haven't needed to use it much lately, but nonetheless.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I don't have a pirate outfit, can I just get my oldest most tattered clothes and not shower or something and say I'm a modern day pirate?

Edit: god damnit lol

Edit2: wait I got it. Do this and then open carry an assault rifle in (or a fake gun if you aren't a Freedom Loving American). Then you can complain if they don't accept your costume and complain if they won't let you have your gun with you (it's an integral part of the costume)

terrisus

I don't have a pirate outfit, can I just get my oldest most tattered clothes and not shower or something and say I'm a modern day pirate?

Just go in there playing some stolen music or something.

Disclaimer: I'm not advocating stealing music. Don't do this >.>

Reule

You just know someone is going to show up dressed as Monkey D. Luffy and argue that they really are a pirate.

A dozen donuts. I wouldn't have done it for one but a dozen? Yeaaaaaaaah!

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Just go in there playing some stolen music or something.

Disclaimer: I'm not advocating stealing music. Don't do this >.>

This is perfect. Are there actually rules? Because technically I guess I'm dressed like a pirate right now

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
8nxGjeI.jpg

MXRider

Can I wear normal clothes and say I'm an internet pirate?

You wouldn't want me to download a donut would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom