• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

From Software announced "The Story of Hero Yoshitsune"

Rubeus

From Software announced "The Story of Hero Yoshitsune" -- a new Dynasty Warriors / Samurai Warriors clone, for Jan 05 release. Maybe it will turn out a better game than Samurai Warriors.

ths_11.jpg
ths_21.jpg

Littleberu said:
I'm still waiting for my Online Co-op/Versus Armored Core.

Stop wasting your time.

1. From Soft can't for the life of them come up with a viable on-line solution for Japan, much less the rest of the world.

2. The series changes hands with each iteration. Which is why we go from Master of Arena, to AC2, to Another Age, to AC3, to the next broken release, and the next broken release.

Just get in line for Front Mission Online.

ffo1.jpg

If From Software doesn't want my money, I'll gladly give it to Square Enix. ^_^

bloke

I think this is coming from the producer of Lost Kingdoms/Rune, and looking kinda generic from few little screens over at dengeki online.

20040726_02_fromsoft04.jpg
20040726_02_fromsoft05.jpg

The only From game I'm looking forward now is MetalWolf Chaos seeing how Chrome Hound is probably canned and I'm bit tired of AC milking (I mean what, 3 AC games in single year?!?)

The Take Out Bandit said:
I may well agree, should I ever play the game.

However at this point Xenosaga is very good for one thing, and one thing only! ^_^

heheheh too bad that scene never happens in game!

Belfast

There needs to be a Dynasty Warriors based around One Piece. Fuck, just take the moves available for characters already in the Grand Battle series and just apply them to a large-scale BEU. I would freakin' love taking a character around and beating up legions of pirate cronies or marines. Then they could make some kick-ass boss battles at the end of each level. The analogy applies even further when you realize most OP villains have at least 2 subordinates, allowing for sub-bosses to be scattered across the map.

There needs to be a Dynasty Warriors based around One Piece.

That could probably be done reasonably well on the NES or GBA thanks to those character designs. BAM! :p

Much like Xenosaga, One Piece is only good for the dark haired chick and Nami H dojin. ^_^

Top Bottom