• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

From story to unintentional comedy

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Moments where you consider something serious in the video game environment, but it is a festival of laughter and comedy that the developers did not think of.

This scene makes me laugh because of the expressions and drama that occurs in Yakuza.

The infamous and remembered scene from Silent Hill 4, where the nurses fall from the stairs

The blow of the giant that launches you into outer space

The devil may cry scene of Dante scream

That scene of Resident evil 4

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Lmao I’m dying at the burping nurses 😂

Last edited:

Puscifer

Well, the game started out as something else and Konami was like NAH, we need Silent Hill 4.
Didn't even let them cook. Fucking assholes. Still grinds my gears.
So I did some ghooble searching.

Apparently these are patients and not nurses

The sounds were supposed to be more refined and disgusting because they're decomposed zombies releasing gas

Last edited:

killatopak

Gold Member
Pz0VFib.jpeg
Yn7CcKT.jpeg
gC5EQYF.jpeg

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
So I did some ghooble searching.

Apparently these are patients and not nurses

The sounds were supposed to be more refined and disgusting because they're decomposed zombies releasing gas
It makes sense, given what we got, but, I stand by not letting them cook. That's more than likely why those enemies broke the fuck out of immersion and solidified it later on as a meme.

When I played MGSV Ground Zeroes I thought Skullface would be an awesome villain.
Turns out he is a laughing stock 99% of the time. From solo speeches to a pathetic death.

Conker's Bad Fur Day is probably one of the frew games where the exact opposite happens. It's all jokes and crude humor, then when some real shit happens because of how he has lived his life, it gets incredibly somber and serious at the end.

Last edited:
Top Bottom