• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fry's Electronics deals (Texas Fry's)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
source:JAMMR

PS2
Dragonball Z Budokai $9.99
Burnout 2 & Universal MC 2 Racing Wheel Bundle $49.99

Xbox
Unreal Championshp $9.99
Burnout 2 & Universal MC 2 Racing Wheel Bundle $49.99

GC
Skies of Arcadia Legends $9.99

PC
Unreal II The Awakening $9.99
The Temple of Elemntal Evil $9.99
Neverwinter Nights $9.99

Got a Fry's ad today! WOoo

While not quite in Chicago, it's in Downers Grove, so super-cutback-steal-deal prices will be mine finally!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Bay Area, CA

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4232792.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4232793.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4232794.gif.gif
39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4232817.gif.gif

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
the los angeles ad is similar to the bay area ad, but it's missing dmc2, murakumo, and the gba dragonball. i might pick up dynasty warriors 3.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The SoCal Fry's ad seems to be pretty consistent with our ads, at least for the past few weeks. The ads look exactly like the ads here

ChrisReid

Wario64 said:
The SoCal Fry's ad seems to be pretty consistent with our ads, at least for the past few weeks. The ads look exactly like the ads here

Unfortunately the Seattle, Washington Fry's seems to have slightly poorer deals. The $22.99 Mega Man Anniversary price in California translated to $26.88 up here.

ChrisReid said:
Unfortunately the Seattle, Washington Fry's seems to have slightly poorer deals. The $22.99 Mega Man Anniversary price in California translated to $26.88 up here.

For whatever it's worth, Best Buy at Northgate still did the $22.99 price match for me. If they try to call you on it, which is unlikely, just tell them you saw the ad online and didn't know it was region specific. Which is (mostly) true! You should really take advantage of that place though, seriously. I've had Northgate Best Buy do some insane price matches, and never once have they asked for an ad or even called Fry's to check.

Do you know what deals our Fry's has this week? I'd love some $9.99 Sonic DX and DMC2 action.

B'z-chan

Banned
I want a sky's of arcadia so bad /cry man i wish i had fry's damn you South Bay, oh i love the bay area. If you pick one up Wario I'll be your bitch for a week.

cvxfreak

Gah, I thought I got SoAL in Japan for a good deal ($20 new original shipment). But alas, Fry's pulls through again. :D

Nos_G

Damn, you know there is something wrong, when I can find a copy of Rez, but not Skies of Arcadia Legends...

:\

The hunt continues...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
My Fry's had 3 copies of SoA. I was gonna buy them all but it was 1 limit per customer. Sorry dudes

Fularu

Banned
Wario64 said:
My Fry's had 3 copies of SoA. I was gonna buy them all but it was 1 limit per customer. Sorry dudes
You don't know the trick now do you?
you buy one, then come back 5 mins later buying the other one and so on, I have never seen a clerck not amused by this and willing to sell them to you, after all, he is selling only one copy at a time

miyuru

Not only that, when you're surfing the net, everything applies to the States and almost never Canada :( The worst is "free shipping" off many sites (only in the States).

:(

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Fularu said:
You don't know the trick now do you?
you buy one, then come back 5 mins later buying the other one and so on, I have never seen a clerck not amused by this and willing to sell them to you, after all, he is selling only one copy at a time

I don't like dealing with lines :p

fart

Savant
i'd pick up SoA but just thinking about how much time it takes to play an rpg makes me tear up these days.

Top Bottom