• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FS: Consoles and handhelds

Sleepwalker

Hey guys, I'm slowly selling a part of my collection due to an impending move over the next year or so, so here's a list of some stuff I have:

PS3 backwards compatible (model CECHA01) in perfect working condition, no reballing, no motherboard reheating or anything of the sort, comes with 700gb HDD, no homebrew installed but I can do that for you if you wish, comes with 2 controllers. $250 + shipping

Nintendo Wii U black 32gb with gamepad and gamepad charging stand, has homebrew installed $150 + shipping

New Nintendo 2DS XL Black and turqouise color, great condition, comes with micro sd card, charger and homebrew installed $200 + shipping

Nintendo Wii black with aftermarket sensor bar, white controller (with wii motion plus, missing back cover), can install homebrew on it but currently it's in stock firmware. $50 + shipping.

Xbox OG: this is a v.1 revision manufactured in 2001, it is running a custom BIOS and can run backups from the hard drive. The hard drive is 120gb and you can transfer files to it via ftp, already has some games on it. asking $80 + shipping. comes with original power cord, AV cables and controller.

PS3 Slim serial number 3xxx. It has PS3HEN installed so it can run backups, it also has a homebrew store installed. Asking $100 + shipping.

I have a bunch of games, mainly xbox360/xbox one games too and some more consoles. Will update this thread as I go through some of my stuff. Prices are negotiable so be free to send offers, I'll upload some pics soon as these are going on ebay as well.

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

Adding:

Xbox OG: this is a v.1 revision manufactured in 2001, it is running a custom BIOS and can run backups from the hard drive. The hard drive is 120gb and you can transfer files to it via ftp, already has some games on it. asking $80 + shipping. comes with original power cord, AV cables and controller.

PS3 Slim serial number 3xxx. It has PS3HEN installed so it can run backups, it also has a homebrew store installed. Asking $100 + shipping.

Open to bundles and offers. :) can DM pics upon request.

Last edited:
Top Bottom