• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full Spectrum Warrior PS2 & KOTOR 2 delayed to next year?

pilonv1

To be taken with a grain of salt of course. According to EB, yes. FSW PS2 around March 05, and KOTOR 2 is now listed for Feb 05. As if Q1 wasn't already big enough.

I never thought KOTOR 2 would be out before Christmas anyway, it's better not being rushed. FSW on PS2 hardare is an interesting thought though, I'm sure it could be done. Maybe they will remove the doors Rainbow 6 style.

I don't remember any doors to be opened in FSW. And please, please...delay KotOR II 'til next year...too many XBOX games this year...in addition to so many games on other platforms.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I dont think they would have moved KOTOR2 (xbox) forward if they weren't positive they could get it done.

In the Intec/LucasArts controller announcement, Intec said that KOTOR 2 would ship on Dec 6th for the Xbox, with the PC version on Feb 15th 05.

SyNapSe

I wish KOTOR 2 would get pushed back. I don't know how I can fit it in this Xmas season... I also think it has a good chance to BOMB BOMB at this point. There seems to be virtually no talk about it.

ElyrionX

SyNapSe said:
I wish KOTOR 2 would get pushed back. I don't know how I can fit it in this Xmas season... I also think it has a good chance to BOMB BOMB at this point. There seems to be virtually no talk about it.

It's REALLY HARD to get excited about KOTOR 2 when the screenshots and videos released thus far suggests that it is essentially KOTOR 1.05........

Meier

FSW for PS2? Damn, I'd never even heard about this. Shitty game though, probably my worse purchase this year. At least I got 30 bucks trade-in towards NCAA.

Sucks about KotOR 2 being pushed back but I was always shocked it had gotten pushed forward till 2004 as is.

IJoel

SyNapSe said:

I sorta agree with you. It is a MUST HAVE game for me, so I will definitely be getting it, but it definitely won't get its deserved place in the spotlight with so many great titles shipping during this season.

LucasArts should either delay it, or start hyping and marketing it.

And FSW is far from a bad game. It rocks!

Redbeard

Banned
Screw that, I want a real RPG on Xbox this year. Fable doesn't cut the mustard.

It'll still be there in 2005 for everyone else who wants to wait.

VitaBone

Banned
ElyrionX said:
It's REALLY HARD to get excited about KOTOR 2 when the screenshots and videos released thus far suggests that it is essentially KOTOR 1.05........
Well to have them release a sequel so soon after the first one.... kinda lame.

COCKLES

being watched
If I was BioWare / MS I'll hold off from releasing this year. Simpy re-tool game, make it bigger, graphically better and ride the cash tide of Episode IV 2005.

Deku Tree

Well KotOR 2 could get overlooked if it's released on xbox in december because of Halo 2 etc... but it could also get overlooked if it's released in Feb. because of Jade Empire.

That said, I hope it's delayed so they have more time to polish it up!

Top Bottom