• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full Spectrum Warrior Sales Figures Needed

I'm after some sales figures for Full Spectrum Warrior. Most of the sources I've found only seem to talk about its initial sales. Can anyone help me out?

wipeout364

That seems like pretty good numbers to me for a game of this type. that is 12 and half million dollars at retail.

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
It's gonna reach 500,000k after its price drop this holiday season, which is about par for these type of "good" war games on the Xbox. Plus, I expect it to do 250k + on the PC, so overall, it's gonna have nice numbers for THQ.

Meier

That's actually a good three solid months of sales rather than 2. I think word of mouth for the title has been very poor since in all honesty, it just wasnt a very fun game. I was happy to get 30 dollars of credit for it towards some game... I think NCAA.

open_mouth_ said:
yup. If I win, you have to stop acting like an ass all the time, though ;)

First, you don't have a shot at hell in winning.

Second, I've leiu of being an ass, which I've completely given up, I've decided to always be right.

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
sonycowboy said:
First, you don't have a shot at hell in winning.

Second, I've leiu of being an ass, which I've completely given up, I've decided to always be right.

haha. btw, this Holiday Season ends on Jan. 1st, 2005. Mark it down, cause I'm gonna call you out when it happens. If it doesn't, I'll be on vacation.

open_mouth_ said:
haha. btw, this Holiday Season ends on Jan. 1st, 2005. Mark it down, cause I'm gonna call you out when it happens. If it doesn't, I'll be on vacation.

What do I get when I win?

XBX FULL SPECTRUM WARRIOR THQ
June 2004 190,004
July 2004 43,801
Aug 2004 18,671
Sept 2004 ???
Oct 2004 ???
Nov 2004 ???
Dec 2004 ???

Needs to average 62.5k / month

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
don't forget to add in the PC version #'s and also Euro sales. It will pass 500k. So it is written, so it shall be done!

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
open_mouth_ said:
don't forget to add in the PC version #'s and also Euro sales. It will pass 500k. So it is written, so it shall be done!

Why not add in sales from Iceland while you're at it.

Top Bottom