• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full version of Desert Combat is out, where can I get it?

DSN2K

updated with torrent or direct link :)

its all trauma studios work + abit of finishing off from beta testers. they had to release it under a different name because its not coming from Trauma anymore.

146785ss.jpg

cool they added shiny maps (tm) to the models now :D

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Hmm...that shininess does look nice, but it kinda makes the tank look like a plastic toy model. That said, I'm in line on FPSCentral to download it.

Vlad

DSN2K said:
really upped the visuals from the maps Ive played. :D

Uh oh, don't like the sound of that... A few of the maps were on the verge of playable framerates the last time I played... I really hope that I can still run this version well enough.

Kadett

Just hope it will be in the Clan Base leagues as well, PLaying in a Clan and just f*&^&g hate the VSS. Its still in the game. Only changed the sound when firing. But not as main Spec Ops weapon :).

Vlad

Kadett said:
Just hope it will be in the Clan Base leagues as well, PLaying in a Clan and just f*&^&g hate the VSS. Its still in the game. Only changed the sound when firing. But not as main Spec Ops weapon :).

I dunno, I always kinda liked the VSS. The good stopping power was great, but if you missed, you were screwed due to the tiny magazine.

pestul

I hope they upgraded some of the sounds effects. Point of Existence for BF:V and Forgotten Hope both have superior ambience.

they did upgrade the sound effects!

The best right now is the Iraqi Omaha beach type level; you start with tanks instead of boats (landing crafts). It’s really cool, when you get to the beach all these American tanks are waiting for you and then after the beach there a town so you can fight there too. Awesome map

Kadett

Vlad said:
I dunno, I always kinda liked the VSS. The good stopping power was great, but if you missed, you were screwed due to the tiny magazine.

Will if you have the VSS, its not the problem. Only in clan wars sometimes it really no fun playing against a ALL VSS class team. Cuz 1 shot needed on head, 2 for every other part of the body to kill someone.

Top Bottom