• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FYI, Halo 2 available to retail employees on...

SKluck

Banned
January 3rd. So if you can wait 2 months and work in retail, you can get the STANDARD version of Halo 2 for free (excluding S&H) through Microsoft's retail training site.

KEEP IN MIND, they have changed the rules recently so you can only get ONE of items they have in the 'prize shop'. So no hoarding copies of Halo 2 for ebay.

I don't know about you but I've got the ltd preordered. I will spend my prize points on something else.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
How does one apply for these retail benefits, anyway? Do you have to work at specific stores?

SKluck

Banned
If you work at a major chain that sells XBox shit, you are good to go. If you work at some mom and pop shop or something you might still be able to, but it would be harder.

They don't always check but seem to randomly ask for digital copies of pay stubs, they did that to me about a year ago.

Of course if you have any photoshop skills at all....

Erm... nevermind.

http://retail.microsoft.com/retail/training/ for people that are too dense to google it.

Trasher

SKluck said:
January 3rd. So if you can wait 2 months and work in retail, you can get the STANDARD version of Halo 2 for free (excluding S&H) through Microsoft's retail training site.

KEEP IN MIND, they have changed the rules recently so you can only get ONE of items they have in the 'prize shop'. So no hoarding copies of Halo 2 for ebay.

I don't know about you but I've got the ltd preordered. I will spend my prize points on something else.

That sucks, who wants to wait 2 more months for it? Why woudl you ever sell this game?

shuri

Banned
TheGreenGiant said:
I expect us to see torrent of the retail version then :(

stupid MS

2b-08-Decapitation.jpg

yuo = red lego guy

Top Bottom