• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G4 discusses Ilovebees.com

So did anyone else catch the episode that aired tonight of G4TV.com where those chicks sit around and talk about crap? They had that nerd Cliffy B on and at one point they talked about the whole Ilovebees.com thing. The thing about it that caught my interest was the way one of the girls stated rather "matter of fact"-ly that the site was just secretly letting the cat out of the bag about an August 24th DEMO release. She didn't really back it up with any proof or anything either, just kinda stated it like it was old news or something.

Don't know if this episode was new or not (prolly not knowing G4's habit of showing non-stop reruns 90% of the time) but I thought I'd mention it anyway. They pimped a website near the end that is putting the pieces of the puzzle together. I forget what the url is, but I'm sure there's a link on their site so I'm gonna go check it out.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I refuse to watch that show (or network for that matter). And there's no confirmation yet that there's gonna be a demo disc

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Wario64 said:
I refuse to watch that show (or network for that matter). And there's no confirmation yet that there's gonna be a demo disc

quite the opposite in fact. frankie has stated once again that the game is coming out nov 9th (11th in the UK) and there will be no aug 24th demo. BeOnEdgowned ;)

Who the hell is this frankie guy anyway? Never heard of him. Now if Jason Jones stepped up and said something, then I'd know the burning bush was speaking....

And can anyone remember what that addy was? I looked on their stupid site and can't find it. Something like bees.somethingninja.com..........can't remember...

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Top Bottom