• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Big Brother 5 Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
I figured I'd give this a shot just for fun. Lets get a pool going for BB5. We'll use a points system and scoring will be like golf. The person with the lowest score at the end of the season wins. I've never done anything like this before so please bare with me. Here are the rules:

1. Pick one person who you think will be the winner and one person who you think will be the runner up. Each pick adds 1 point to your score and you must select two people.

2. If someone joins the pool in say the Nth week then that person starts with n x 1 + 1 points.

3. If one of your picks gets evicted you must pick a replacement. Each week that you fail to do so will add 1 point to your score.

4. At the end of the game, for each week that you correctly named the winner your score will be lowered by 2 points. For each week that you correctly name the runner up your score will be lowered by 1 point. If you correctly guess the winner or runner up early enough in the game you could end up with a negative score.

5. You can submit a maximum of 1 pair of picks and 1 pair of changes per week. The submission time frame for weekly picks is Saturday - Tuesday. If you are not satisfied with your picks and you would like to change one or more of them you may do so on Wednesday-Friday. There is an obviously an exception this week to kick things off. So make your weekly pics by this Friday and your eviction guess before tomorrow night's nomination ceremony. Then get ready to get onto the regular schedule with another set of pics between this Saturday (7/10) and the following Tuesday.

About changing picks: If you change your pics before the nomination ceremony begins it will add half a point to your score for each change. If you wait until after the nomination ceremony starts it will add 0.75 points to your score for each change.

6. Your score will stay the same from week to week if your Sat-Tue submission matches your previous choice provided you do not make any changes later in the week and that none of your houseguests gets evicted.

7. You can get points taken off your score other ways as well. If you can successfully predict who the next house guest to be evicted will be, and you do so before that person gets nominated you will lose 2 points. Your eviction picks are due Sat-Tue and they are optional so it can't hurt to take a guess.

8. Please label your picks for each week as "week 1, 2, 3, etc" and edit your original posts each week instead of replying so that it is easier for me to track everyone's picks.

I will be checking submissions on Tuesdays and changes on Fridays so whatever you have down at the end of those days will be what's recorded below.

Without further ado... the houseguests:

guests_main.jpg

WEEK 1 picks (Winner, Runner up, Evictee)
------------------------------------------------------------
IAmtheFMan: Will, Lori, Karen
JC10001: Lori, Drew, Marvin

Total Points
------------------------------------------------------------
IAmtheFMan: 2
JC10001: 2

PS: If a mod could sticky this I would really appreciate it.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Bump for tonight's ep.

Recap so far:

Michael just revealed to the house guests that he and Jennifer share the same father. Even after a call to the diary room and a pair of letters some house guests don't believe him.... WTF?

Nominated: Mike & Jennifer

Malakhov

Banned
Well Jennifer and Michael haven't talked or spent time with each other a whole lot after learning they're half brother and sister, that's weird :p

And Jennifer is still so cute :D

COCKLES

being watched
Last nights UK BB5 was intresting.

Lots of sucking of tits.

Which given some of them belong to Nadia the transvestite that they don't know is a transvestite was a bit blurgh.

Diablos

COCKLES said:
Last nights UK BB5 was intresting.

Lots of sucking of tits.

Which given some of them belong to Nadia the transvestite that they don't know is a transvestite was a bit blurgh.
Wait WHAT? We don't get that shit on BB5 US!

Titsucking on prime time TV? WTF?

Transsexuals??

Prine

Banned
Go Akhmed! The guy is an anoying cunt, but at the same time, incredibly ammusing.

"Im not a sandwitch BigBrother"

Michelle shouts at him " Your a cold, cold man"

Akhmeds says "Me cold? I was born in Africa!!"

LMFAO!

2024_ahmedalternative_1.jpg

Jason, Victor and Akhmed to win BB5 uk!

Get Nadia and his man boobs out!

0225_nadia_h.jpg

You bastard

Assholes at CBS had a PERFECTLY GOOD, FILMED sex scene from BB4, but they cut all but the edges around it...

They need more crazies in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom