• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF featured on TechTV!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Hahaha, now that was fucking hilarious

The fact that they made a segment just on the sparks alone and them using my post seriously is just hilarious. Nice 'expert analysis', Kevin Pereira

I wonder what their agenda is for actually using my post. You probably all know that I don't watch G4TechTV, do they favor Xbox all the time or something? Or hate Nintendo (they probably assume that I'm a Nintendo Fanboy becuase of my avatars and nick?)

jenov4

arter_2 said:
Man they really make wario out to be a rabid fan boy they make it out to be a huge fight. Its really funny they read our forum pulse and x-play both.

Haha that's hilarious. We need video captures and transcripts!

Senretsu

just saw it, WTF, Bog is right, what the fuck kind of news story is that, even for a joke story. "controversy is brewing, ports are different!" They sounded like X-Box fanboys.

So do you really sound like that when you post Wario64? :) such passion and ferocity

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
What's awesome is that they highlighted my post then ZOOMED it in so people can read it, and you can see my Wario Ware dog avatar crying while it's zoomed, haha. I'm glad I changed my avatar for this hilarious bit.

Also, you could see Rameriz's (sp?) post above me which clearly says 'FUCKING', so if anyone wants to get G4Techtv in trouble, be my guest

Haha

I have it saved on my Tivo but unfortunately I don't have the capability to rip it to my PC, so hopefully someone else can do it

cvxfreak

Wario64 said:
What's awesome is that they highlighted my post then ZOOMED it in so people can read it, and you can see my Wario Ware dog avatar crying while it's zoomed, haha. I'm glad I changed my avatar for this hilarious bit.

Also, you could see Rameriz's (sp?) post above me which clearly says 'FUCKING', so if anyone wants to get G4Techtv in trouble, be my guest

Haha

I have it saved on my Tivo but unfortunately I don't have the capability to rip it to my PC, so hopefully someone else can do it

I wonder what would happen if Oprah sued them for quoting me. :p

Matt

Wario64 said:
G4Techtv isn’t a broadcast station, therefore it's not illegal. Would be funny, though.

Vibri

Banned
Hahaha I guess they got fed up with Wario bashing the network and owned his ass on national TV. I mean seriously, you can't get a more DIRECT diss. Hilarious. :)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
btw DJ Brannon, thanks for the Xbox Live subscription (you were the one that gave it to me, right?) I claimed it today and it worked, 12 months free

OH SHIT G4, I OWN A XBOX? BUT IM A FANBOY!

RiZ III

haha poor wario
roll.gif

cvxfreak

Vibri said:
Hahaha I guess they got fed up with Wario bashing the network and owned his ass on national TV. I mean seriously, you can't get a more DIRECT diss. Hilarious. :)

They're gonna go after me next because I sorta like the REA movie. :(

Socreges

Banned
Vibri said:
They couldn't possibly be that sad.... right?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Socreges said:
They couldn't possibly be that sad.... right?

I wouldn't be surprised. They must have some sort of agenda. Who the hell really took my post seriously? Or the thread for that matter? Haha

Why am I being quoted and not some gamefaqs poster, where the original argument began?

cvxfreak

Wario64 said:
I wouldn't be surprised. They must have some sort of agenda. Who the hell really took my post seriously? Or the thread for that matter? Haha

Why am I being quoted and not some gamefaqs poster, where the original argument began?

Give me a day and I'll find a bunch of G4 hate quotes. :p

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
You could tell that it was just meant to be a fun "bit", the dude had a huge smile on his face the whole time, and his tone was far from serious.

cvxfreak

Sactown said:
You could tell that it was just meant to be a fun "bit", the dude had a huge smile on his face the whole time, and his tone was far from serious.

Not a whole lot of the cast have a serious tone, though...

cvxfreak

Wario64 said:
But this was an EXPERT ANALYSIS and thus was serious!

Oh yeah. The actual Burnout 3 comparison was nice, even though it didn't matter too much. I guess they needed to fill up the space on the show. Then again they could've advertised that condom commercial one more time instead. :p

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yusaku said:
Obviously the next step is to try to bait G4 into making another bit based on GAF tomfoolery.

Easy.

Resident Evil: Outbreak looks way better than Resident Evil 4.

Vibri

Banned
Come on guys, if you have a sense of humor then give as good as you get - the segment was OBVIOUSLY tongue in cheek.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Well according to a production assistant of the show, it was "...a documentary about Bulletin Board Systems..."

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
What kind of cable channel spends time discussing internet forums?

(Say, we will experience a surge of new readers after this?)

totoro'd

Ohh, does that mean that Kevin Pereira reads this forum?

Kevin I think you're really HOT and it's a travesty they replaced you with that ditzy airhead on Pulse!

AirBrian

Slo said:
I just caught the replay this morning, it's way worse then I remember. :D
I just watched it too. Nice. :)

EDIT:
Tellaerin said:
You're right. At least in those stills, the PS2 sparks look brighter and more elongated, almost like speedlines. The sparks in the Xbox version, on the other hand, look more like somebody threw clumps of straw out the window. And yes, a little visual touch like that really can change the 'feel' of a game for me.
They also quoted what Tellaerin said in bold.

That shit was funny. Not the Wario64 quote mind you but the whole damn segment. How ri-goddamm-diculous (although I did smirk at how Wario sounded like a fanboy).

Top Bottom