• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF featured on TechTV!

shpankey

not an idiot
Wario's my favorite poster on this forum. He always gives us the awesome deals. Saved me a bunch of money countless times. I like Xbox, I like Wario. :) G$Tech TV sucks for being such ignorant assholes.

cvxfreak

shpankey said:
Wario's my favorite poster on this forum. He always gives us the awesome deals. Saved me a bunch of money countless times. I like Xbox, I like Wario. :) G$Tech TV sucks for being such ignorant assholes.

IAWTP... Wario's saved me about $200 ever since he did the GAF deals. :D

I haven't seenthe bit, but I'm sure it was not done out of malice. As for traffic, slight increase, if anything. I don't expect G4/Tech TV's audience to be that great.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wario64 said:
Funny enough, I just bought a brand new Xbox this week and have been too busy playing it all day so I didn't get a chance to watch this piece of shit channel, quoting my post and probably ruining my good name :(
You had a good name? Since when?? :D

thom

TechTV is watching you...

4qpw1

Kuramu

pulse comes on in about 3 hours here... hope i remember to catch it.
say, anyone have a link to the spark thread?

edit: whoops, just saw the sticky

Shit. If they want some really interesting media they should cover the little battles between PSP vs DS. Or Nintendo's ideal in game design versus all others. One person's aesthetic values against another.

Top Bottom