• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Gears of War clan?

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I'm making the topic so we can get a dialogue going, but I'm really not interested in being the leader...

#1) I'm sure I won't be that good at the game. I love the genre, but it isn't my strength.

#2) I tend to be flakey when put in charge of this sort of thing.

ANYWAY, can we get a community together? I'm buying the game pretty much strictly for multiplayer, and don't want to have to play with random asshats. Community is everything in this sort of thing.

Edit: GamerTag is ErrorJustin.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Haven't even played the game yet, it's in the car, but I'd be interested in seeing what we can come up with, in numbers.

Baker

Banned
ForenSick

I want to plays... Starting an hour ago, I've taken the rest of the week off from work, so I'll be on 18 hours a day.

jjasper

I am new to the whole 360 thing (got it yesterday with the game) mine is jjasper. I will probably suck:lol

rod

Banned
ok seriously we gotta get this online matchup thing going. if you want give me yourgamertag and whenever i see enough interest here il send out invites. i really wanna play 4 vs 4 with teh gaffers :D

GDJustin

rod said:
ok seriously we gotta get this online matchup thing going. if you want give me yourgamertag and whenever i see enough interest here il send out invites. i really wanna play 4 vs 4 with teh gaffers :D

I'll be on a lot tonight... gamertag errorjustin. 4v4 with people you know is fantastic.

GDJustin

It looks like there is no clan/group system in Gow :(

Guess this is just a link exchange topic, then ;)

Top Bottom