• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF PC gamers how do I join in?

Ken

Discord uses an expiring URL per lobby, I think, so you'll need to ask for one.
Skype is Skype so I think you need to be contacts and then invited.
TeamSpeak/Mumble are server based so you need the specific community's info and password if required.

Of course, obviously have the programs installed, though I think Discord can be used on a browser (I've only ever used the mobile app).

Also also don't be a creeper and join random servers just because their info is available. A lot of communities have their own game specific channels and I don't know if there's a generic NeoGAF one.

Discord uses an expiring URL per lobby, I think, so you'll need to ask for one.
Skype is Skype so I think you need to be contacts and then invited.
TeamSpeak/Mumble are server based so you need the specific community's info and password if required.

Of course, obviously have the programs installed, though I think Discord can be used on a browser (I've only ever used the mobile app).

Also also don't be a creeper and join random servers just because their info is available. A lot of communities have their own game specific channels and I don't know if there's a generic NeoGAF one.

cheers I just want a random bunch of gaf'ers like I do on my PSN. Had a blast and has helped my relocation plenty.

Top Bottom