• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFe assemble - the Uncharted 2 beta is near!

Thrakier

Got my beta key as today. I guess we should really test the party system in the u2 beta. :D So whose with me next week?

Lince

Banned
well I just got my code from Amazon, so I'll be there for sure. I think I'll be replaying Uncharted the day before the beta starts just to get used to controls again :lol
I really want to dominate from day 1 :p

Dizzan

MINI Member
I got my code from an awesome Gaffer! Thanks Lion Heart.

I am from Australia though. Connection is usually pretty good though.

PSN = dizzan

I'll be on uni hols and spending a lot of time on this

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Got my code from shopto, just checked Dan's account and he's got it too so we'll definitely be there! I'll play till 7th June, going away for a week, maybe two weeks. :(

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
If any GAFe needs the beta i can share it.
Im still part of GAFe boys.

Hixx

ilanna said:
Got my code from shopto, just checked Dan's account and he's got it too so we'll definitely be there! I'll play till 7th June, going away for a week, maybe two weeks. :(

Shopto did get codes then? Fuck. Had enough credit to get infamous for £25 instead of £40 :/

Lince

Banned
Fersis said:
If any GAFe needs the beta i can share it.
Im still part of GAFe boys.

don't do it, I shared mine with FFO and now we can't play anymore until tomorrow and only one of us, beta isn't that "shareable" after all :(

Facism

Lince said:
don't do it, I shared mine with FFO and now we can't play anymore until tomorrow and only one of us, beta isn't that "shareable" after all :(

Get your butler to ring Sony and demand they fix this.

Lince

Banned
Facism said:
Get your butler to ring Sony and demand they fix this.

not my butler but I called Sony myself :lol

they said I should be ok to play again tomorrow at 5:30AM BST according to the PSN login log... but we have to find a new beta code for FFO, right now I'm trying hard to persuade some old friends over the Spanish forums I used to waste time on.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Lince said:
Wow didnt know that.

Facism

GoncaloCCastro said:
I have a beta code for FFO but the email I got says it can only be used by the recipient of the email, is that true or bullcrap?

sounds like bullcrap, unless you specified your PSN ID to whomever sent you the code.

Lince

Banned
GoncaloCCastro said:
I have a beta code for FFO but the email I got says it can only be used by the recipient of the email, is that true or bullcrap?

bullcrap, if it doesn't work we'll get it back to you anyway, thank you very much :D

(pm the code to me or to him, much appreciated my GAFe friend)

dazed808

Wat?? Lince leaves palace to slum it at the back of my works here in Southampton UK???
lince.jpg

:lol

Oh and I know it's the wrong thread but can't be arsed to post in the other - can't make the KZ2 match tomorrow night - sorry guys.

Lince

Banned
dazed808 said:
Wat?? Lince leaves palace to slum it at the back of my works here in Southampton UK???
lince.jpg

:lol

the fuck? ? ? my first name is David !! what the ? ??

YOU MADE MY DAY RICK :lol :lol :lol :lol

dazed808

Lince said:
the fuck? ? ? my first name is David !! what the ? ??

YOU MADE MY DAY RICK :lol :lol :lol :lol

Thought you would like it. :D
I can pop out and pry them off with a screwdriver if you want them...:lol

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
This the only beta thread? I think people are posting somewhere else, kinda quiet in here. :lol

PSN is kozmo7

This beta seems to like to turn off my PS3 after I choose quit game in the XMB.

Raist

Banned
Course I have, I bought inFamous :D

Had some internetz troubles but it's all good now, dl'd the beta a couple of hours ago but I haven't tried it yet. Was too busy catching up with E3 stuff :p
Was asking about sharing because I have a couple of friends who'd like to try it and they have no codes so far.

Lince: which means no, I guess. Oh well.

Lince

Banned
McBradders said:
I could not get in to a game this morning :/

Is that at all common?

yeah first days of the Beta they will be adjusting the server load balance (or adding additional servers) for matchmaking, should be ok later today or tomorrow.

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
Lince said:
yeah first days of the Beta they will be adjusting the server load balance (or adding additional servers) for matchmaking, should be ok later today or tomorrow.

Here's hoping!

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
So is there any way to play the co-op part of the beta with only two players?

ANSWER MEEEEEEE!!!

ezekial45

Banned
ilanna said:
So is there any way to play the co-op part of the beta with only two players?

ANSWER MEEEEEEE!!!

Yeah, i played 2 man co-op the other day ago. Not exactly sure what happened, but matchmaking only found 1 other player and just started the game.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Aren't there any settings so you can make the game search for only 1 othe player (Or the person in your party)?

Top Bottom