• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Rush the spawn of big dummies.

Game Rush is just as insidiously evil as it's parent company.

This weekend I was on #ga being my usual obnoxious self, while James Hettfield was making his requisite Gackt fudge packing jokes at my expense. I assure you, if I were of the froo-froo persuasion, I'd definitely be into masculine fellows and not pseudo-femmes. All or nothing baby! ^_^

Anyhow, the lead singer of Metallica tells me that Bujingai is out currently.

What the fudge?!

I had it pre-ordered at Game Rush, taking advantage of their introductory trade-in offers because they didn't have squat for interesting new software in stock for sale at the time.

I need to hit Game Crazy, so I decide I'll just swing by Game Rush on the way back and pick up Bujingai on Saturday.

Stop in Game Rush. Look around the corner where BB has relegated their rental section and is ostensibly operating a game retail outlet. There's no blubber-fiend at the register. I look around, I don't see any fatties. So I decide to walk around a bit and hope fatty returns after stuffing fistfuls of french fries in his gaping maw.

Walk over to the PS2 section. No copies of Bujingai to be seen. Hell, not a whole hell of a lot of anything interesting to be see in terms of new software. We're talking Legacy of Kain: Defiance and DBZ Budokakke 2 new here. New games? Whaaaat? Who wants those?!

So I walk back to the fatty pen. On my way back, I notice Bujingai on the kiosk. Neat! I should go home happy.

Get back, tubby comes waddling up to the register, chatting with his friends and ignoring paying customers.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, I'm here to pick up my reservation for Bujingai?"

"Which system?"

"Playstation 2."

"Ummm . . . let me look here."

He fools around on the PC a bit. Then walks away.

I wait, all the while seething, expecting the typical answer.

Tubs returns.

"We didn't get that in yet."

=_=

"If you didn't get it, why is it in your Playstation 2 kiosk?"

"Ummm. . . we didn't get any in for sale. That's our rental copy."

". . ."

All I've got to say is FUCK Game Rush. Right up the ass. They've just rocketed past all other game specific retailers in terms of absolute shit customer service / satisfaction. I'll pick up Bujingai when the cocksuckers deem paying customers worthy of picking up copies, use up the remaining excess of credit I have on my stupid Game Rush card at that time, and then suggest the clerk shove said card up his ass as a gesture of disapproval for Blockbusters shit business practices.

Crap stock.

Crap service.

Game Crazy > * for game specific retailers.

The Take Out Bandit said:
Game Rush is just as insidiously evil as it's parent company.

This weekend I was on #ga being my usual obnoxious self, while James Hettfield was making his requisite Gackt fudge packing jokes at my expense. I assure you, if I were of the froo-froo persuasion, I'd definitely be into masculine fellows and not pseudo-femmes. All or nothing baby! ^_^

Anyhow, the lead singer of Metallica tells me that Bujingai is out currently.

What the fudge?!

I had it pre-ordered at Game Rush, taking advantage of their introductory trade-in offers because they didn't have squat for interesting new software in stock for sale at the time.

I need to hit Game Crazy, so I decide I'll just swing by Game Rush on the way back and pick up Bujingai on Saturday.

Stop in Game Rush. Look around the corner where BB has relegated their rental section and is ostensibly operating a game retail outlet. There's no blubber-fiend at the register. I look around, I don't see any fatties. So I decide to walk around a bit and hope fatty returns after stuffing fistfuls of french fries in his gaping maw.

Walk over to the PS2 section. No copies of Bujingai to be seen. Hell, not a whole hell of a lot of anything interesting to be see in terms of new software. We're talking Legacy of Kain: Defiance and DBZ Budokakke 2 new here. New games? Whaaaat? Who wants those?!

So I walk back to the fatty pen. On my way back, I notice Bujingai on the kiosk. Neat! I should go home happy.

Get back, tubby comes waddling up to the register, chatting with his friends and ignoring paying customers.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, I'm here to pick up my reservation for Bujingai?"

"Which system?"

"Playstation 2."

"Ummm . . . let me look here."

He fools around on the PC a bit. Then walks away.

I wait, all the while seething, expecting the typical answer.

Tubs returns.

"We didn't get that in yet."

=_=

"If you didn't get it, why is it in your Playstation 2 kiosk?"

"Ummm. . . we didn't get any in for sale. That's our rental copy."

". . ."

All I've got to say is FUCK Game Rush. Right up the ass. They've just rocketed past all other game specific retailers in terms of absolute shit customer service / satisfaction. I'll pick up Bujingai when the cocksuckers deem paying customers worthy of picking up copies, use up the remaining excess of credit I have on my stupid Game Rush card at that time, and then suggest the clerk shove said card up his ass as a gesture of disapproval for Blockbusters shit business practices.

Crap stock.

Crap service.

Game Crazy > * for game specific retailers.

After reading all that... what's Bujingai???..

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
i picked up soukaigi for chump change a while back, how is it? I have yet to pop it in

Soukaigi was pretty cool at the time. Pretty ambitious for a PS title. Cool presentation.

Ferrio: Ask and ye shall receive!

TTOBayman.jpg

Need some Kleenex? ^_^

Top Bottom