• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAMEBOY Advance SP : 'PINK'

Deg

Banned
http://www.jeux-france.com/news5557.html

Apparently More than 1/3 of GBA gamers are girls etc. Looks like this is for young girls obviously where the girls market is larger.

Out 29 October.

For Europe or selected countries.

7editeurs20040805_161244_1_big.jpg

7editeurs20040805_161244_0_big.jpg

Expect another GBASP design announcement tommorrow :p

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Well, all the little boys who I've sold GBA's to pick them by color (adults too, for that matter)...and girls usually like the red one so I'm sure a lot of them will love this.

explodet

They've already released a GBA SP in Spain, known as the "Girl's Edition".

They should just call it the Game Girl and get it over with.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
belgurdo said:
Do girls actually care about the color of the systems they play?

Well, I know one girl who's crazy about having a certain color like that, and it just happens to be pink too. :p

Greekboy

Banned
belgurdo said:
Do girls actually care about the color of the systems they play?

Of course. That "tween" market will eat this up much like they do with a certain part of the male anatomy. They start young and Nintendo knows this. Fellatio and a cool "Hillary Duff" looking GBA SP will go hand in hand with today's young lolita.

Lisa Lashes said:
Of course. That "tween" market will eat this up much like they do with a certain part of the male anatomy. They start young and Nintendo knows this. Fellatio and a cool "Hillary Duff" looking GBA SP will go hand in hand with today's young lolita.

woah.

Chittagong

Gold Member
My eyes bleed, that is one of the most horrible boxarts out of NOE yet - and that's saying lot. It's like they would be specialized in raping cardboard with Photoshop.

I expect tomorrow a press release

"The percentage of girl gamers is clearly in the growth in the games market. By bringing a dedicated, beutiful offering to them we let them express their feminity in a fun way. This marks yet another lucrative launch in the successful family of Game Boy Advance(R) SP handheld consoles"

Keio

For a Finer World
My GF started playing GBA SP seriously only after I brought her the Pearl Pink GBA from a trip to Japan.

I might have to buy a second one - the pink console is by far the most beautiful SP, nicer than my Torchic Orange and Fire Red.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Why did they make it such an ugly pink? The original GBA had a very nice pink version, they should use that color.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Girlfriend's exact words:

"Awwwww... what's with the psychadelic look?! Bleh. The Japanese version would be much better!"

Meier

I still cant believe they havent released a Gamegirl SP in the US yet.. if they dont release the pink color here for Christmas, they're crazy.

aoi tsuki

7editeurs20040805_161244_0_big.jpg

i'm not a big fan of the color pink, but this is pretty hot. They basically added pink to the platinum, which gives it a "girlish" flair without looking like a cheap Barbie toy.

The boxart is butt ugly though.

Top Bottom