• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameCube Mega Man Limited Edition Controller!?

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
it's exactly like the regular gc controller, except the positions of the "a" and "b" buttons are reversed.

DMczaf

drohne said:
it's exactly like the regular gc controller, except the positions of the "a" and "b" buttons are reversed.

So this was their plan?! Oh Capcom, when will you ever learn?

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
drohne said:

:p

I think'll be like the special edition Street Figher Anniverary Collection controllers, but with X on it or something.

drohne said:

I like how people think you were making a joke. I for one would believe this news if it was true.

jarrod

Banned
Kumiko Nikaido said:
:p

I think'll be like the special edition Street Figher Anniverary Collection controllers, but with X on it or something.
Sounds the most likely imo... speaking of which I wonder why Capcom stopped producing 2D GC fighters after CVS2EO? It actually sold pretty well (in fact it's outsold all their XBox fighters to date afaik)...

ourumov

When I think I paid 65€ for it just to support 2D fighting on the CUBE... I have said it many times but it hurts me to remember it...

What controllers are you talking about ?

Special GC controllers for 2D fighters ? Made by CAPCOM ? (not the HORI ones)

Edit: Ok...the NUBY ones...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
drohne said:

If this is true, I just don't know what to say...

Top Bottom