• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamecube Zelda CE bundle = $99.44 @ walmart.com

Deku Tree

Is it on it's way back? Or (more likely) does walmart have left over?
Either way it's kind of hard to believe... but there it is!

hehehe....I swiped the only used copy I ever saw at gamespot of the Zelda collection. The clerk got annoied cause he said he tired hiding it so he could buy it later....heheh.

And for 19.99 SCREW YOU EB and your $50 used crap.

Rolio

i think this is really a good deal since we're selling used copies for $39.99 at gamestop

then again the metroid bundle comes soon..

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Metroid bundles are out.

I stocked the shelves with them today :)

So tempted to open one up and take the disk :D

Great Wasabi Man said:
hehehe....I swiped the only used copy I ever saw at gamespot of the Zelda collection. The clerk got annoied cause he said he tired hiding it so he could buy it later....heheh.

And for 19.99 SCREW YOU EB and your $50 used crap.
Only one? At the EB near me, they average round 2-3 at a time. And what's this $50 crap? Last time i was there, they were ONLY charging $55 for the Zelda Collectors disc :p

Rolio said:
i think this is really a good deal since we're selling used copies for $39.99 at gamestop

then again the metroid bundle comes soon..

really...serisouly I got mine at gamestop for 19.99...seriously

ImNotLikeThem said:
Only one? At the EB near me, they average round 2-3 at a time. And what's this $50 crap? Last time i was there, they were ONLY charging $55 for the Zelda Collectors disc :p

yeah I see alot at EB....but $55....GAWD DAMN!!!...maybe I should trade mine in and get Doom 3. Yet they'll probally give me only $12 trade in for it

Hellraizah

I don't know where you get your 55$ at EB bullshit, but I work for EB Canada, and when we have one of the Zelda disc, it's selling for 29.99$ CAD used, so it's 19.99$ USD.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Hellraizah said:
I don't know where you get your 55$ at EB bullshit, but I work for EB Canada, and when we have one of the Zelda disc, it's selling for 29.99$ CAD used, so it's 19.99$ USD.
It's not bullshit, it's $55 used at the EB's in my area, too.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
CVXFREAK said:
^Is the packaging small?

Same size as the normal GC's. An overlay is around the Platnum cube though so it is not just an original box. Still looks cool as hell.

Top Bottom