• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamepro Sudeki review

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Gamepro doesn't know what they are talking about.. blah blah blahblah blahblah blahblah blah... wait..wha? it got a high score?

Gamepro knows what they are talking about! blah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blah

olimario

Banned
Graphics, Sound, and Control
The ONLY three things that matter when scoring a game.
Gameplay? WHO CARES?!
Presentation? DOESN'T MATTER!

GamePro is a joke and not because of this review, but because of their scoring system.

I guess the darts landed positive for this review. And you'll never convince me Gamepro uses anything other than tossed darts for their scores.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Gosh. It's almost as if some people like the game and some don't!

Or maybe it's just that everyone who likes it is a retarded XBox fanboy. That would explain it.

P90

iapetus said:
Gosh. It's almost as if some people like the game and some don't!

Or maybe it's just that everyone who likes it is a retarded XBox fanboy. That would explain it.

This post is not too far off the mark.

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
The combat is fun,the story is worst ever,almost like a parody,the queen is unintentionally funny as hell,but combat is addictive and fun,imo

P90 said:
This post is not too far off the mark.

Or it has something to do (Sudeki scores irrelevant) with that fact the scores are insanely random. If you told me The Matrix got straight 5s or Halo 1s and 2s, it wouldn't faze me one bit. That's Gamepro.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
olimario said:
Graphics, Sound, and Control
The ONLY three things that matter when scoring a game.
Gameplay? WHO CARES?!
Presentation? DOESN'T MATTER!

GamePro is a joke and not because of this review, but because of their scoring system.

Uhh...Gameplay = the actual game's score, dumbass. Fun factor = Gameplay = Overall score.

Uhh...Gameplay = the actual game's score, dumbass. Fun factor = Gameplay = Overall score.

Don't see why 'fun factor' would equate to gameplay, as graphics, sound, story/theme and technical issues can all contribute to making a game more or less fun. Either way treating gameplay as a mysterious X-factor is still lame - in reality it's no less concrete than graphics, sound or 'control' (whatever that means).

Top Bottom