• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Gamespot) Sonic Mega Collection - Plus Review

Trevelyon

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/sonicmegacollectionplus/review.html

"Whether you'll be playing Sonic Mega Collection Plus on a PS2 or on an Xbox, you'll be treated to emulation that's virtually indiscernible from the original games running on the original hardware. For $19.99, Sega's offering a lot of cobalt blue for the buck, and those with a "need for speed" will certainly enjoy having this collection of classics on a single disc."

Why only 7.5? Deserves at least an 8. I bet if this was a Mario colelction it would have gotten a 10. And Mario sucks!

Gamespot said:
Whether you'll be playing Sonic Mega Collection Plus on a PS2 or on an Xbox, you'll be treated to emulation that's virtually indiscernible from the original games running on the original hardware.
Yeah, except for that interlacing. And blur.

922286_20041102_screen020.jpg

Seriously, I never really liked Sonic that much. Back in the Genesis days I liked them somewhat...But I was never crazy about Sonic games, and I'm definitely not today.

belgurdo

Banned
ToyMachine228 said:
Seriously, I never really liked Sonic that much. Back in the Genesis days I liked them somewhat...But I was never crazy about Sonic games, and I'm definitely not today.

Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom