• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Garden State - Rotten Tomatoes Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoment

Socreges

Banned
I think it technically "opens" this weekend, but likely only in select cities across North America.

nomoment, you live in Vancouver, too, right? Let me know if you find anything out.

nomoment

Hitman said:
When does this movie come out?
Opened in New York and LA yesterday, I think. More cities tommorrow. And more cities in the following weeks.

Socreges said:
nomoment, you live in Vancouver, too, right? Let me know if you find anything out.
Yep, Vancouver.

I know it's definitely not opening here tommorrow, but I'll let you know if I find out anything else.

Socreges

Banned
nomoment said:
I like Natalie Portman.
CavemanLawyer said:
I was going to complain that Vancouver only gets one theatre and one week after Toronto, but then realized that those are the only two releases in all of Canada. Guess I should be grateful.

5th Avenue... is that near Burrard?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The movie was f-ing great.

MASB

I thought Garden State was already released back in April or sometime? I thought people were giving reviews about it a long time ago, etc. It seems like it might be interesting, but I'll probably wait until the DVD. Which, if I'm wrong about the April thing, the DVD will still be a long ways away.

EDIT: Maybe it was the movie's trailer I remember from April.

Paradox

This is defintly my most anticipated movie... and has been since I saw the trailer. I even went out and looked for all the bands on the Soundtrack. Im now in love with The Shins, Postal Service and Frou Frou. I encourage everyone to buy the Soundtrack at amazon.

It doesent show here till the 20th though :(

aparisi2274

Its playing at some theaters near me in NYC, and I think, and I am not sure about this, but I think I read that it opens wide on Aug. 6th.

Also, does anyone know the name of the song from the trailer????

And there is another trailer which has

The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
Travis - Love Will Come Through

All three songs are great.

CavemanLawyer said:
And there is another trailer which has

The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
Travis - Love Will Come Through

All three songs are great.

Thanks man, i was wondering what songs those were in the trailer.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I think I'm gonna head into NYC early next week, see some friends and catch this movie. I've been waiting to see it forever.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Frou Frou is cool... good old fashioned house music, at least the tracks I've heard from them. What's this movie about? I heard good things about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom