• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon |OT| The Legend Begins

Orayn

jbvHMzZQLjQdzn.png

Today is an auspicious day, GAF! Do you know why? Well, if you had any taste in good video games you would, because today marks the release of GARSHASP: TEMPLE OF THE DRAGON, the much-anticipated prequel to the 2011 computer entertainment product blockbuster, Garshasp: The Monster Slayer. Developed with the stunning graphics engine and assets of the last Garshasp game, Gshp:TotD features such modern amenities as...
  • Deep hack and slash combat system with various combo moves
  • Cinematic in-game camera following the epic journey
  • Fantasy mythological world filled with ferocious monsters from ancient literature and Persian Mythology
  • Epic environments
  • Mythology based story
  • Platforming elements
  • ...And possibly even more!
If that's not enough for you, feast your eyes on these breathtaking screenshots!
How much would you pay for the opportunity to go on such a dramatic, harrowing journey into mystery, danger, adventure, and exultation? $100? $500? Well, you can stow it, Moneybags, because for a limited time, Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon is available for the paltry sum of $4.49, a jaw-dropping 10.02% discount on the already outrageous MSRP of $4.99. These Earth-shaking revelations leave us with just one question: Why aren't you playing right now?

If you're feeling overwhelmed by the moving storyline and complex gameplay mechanics of the greatest action-fantasy franchise in video game history, feel free to take a look at this convenient primer by my good friend Bro Team Pill. May the Mace of Trit be with you!

OP, the last three images all link to the second image.

I'm assuming that this game is all about Garshasp becoming the monster slayer.

ArjanN

Eh. The first one got pretty much crushed by the critical reviews.
Iunno...

I wonder over how many more heads this thread is going to go. :p

Then again the game wasn't that bad, especially if you take into consideration the budget/developer.

Orayn

I wonder over how many more heads this thread is going to go. :p

Then again the game wasn't that bad, especially if you take into consideration the budget/developer.

True enough. Garshasp is hilariously unbalanced and full of bugs, but it's actually playable and perhaps even enjoyable, at least in a Mystery Science Theater 3000 kind of way.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
True enough. Garshasp is hilariously unbalanced and full of bugs, but it's actually playable and perhaps even enjoyable, at least in a Mystery Science Theater 3000 kind of way.

That's the aspect of this that actually goes over people's heads.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I own the original game for some reason and I've never really played it.

Top Bottom