• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gas station accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Banned
I tripped at a gas station while holding a gallon of milk and it splattered all over the place. How embarassing.

yoshifumi

Banned
at least you didn't trip holding a gallon of gasoline which you mistook for milk earlier and drank some, then vomited on the ground which caused you to slip and spray gasoline onto your face which happened to have a lit cigarette sticking out of it. now that would be embarassing.

aoi tsuki

At least your weren't making out with this hot Britney Spears-lookin' girl in the bathroom, gave her the shocker, then felt her erect penis dueling yours as she confessed she was sixteen.

Ripclawe

Banned
I got distracted watching this hot woman going in the station and I was in a hurry to get to class, got in my car and drove off...unfortunately I forgot I was pumping gas at the time and ripped the hose right off the pump, good thing it was the detachable cut off hose or it would have gotten to class much faster but in pieces.

iN thhe SpiriT of yoUr post Ripclawe, I'LL admit thatt I have trOUbLe maaintAIninG my focus Whhile oogling AT thoSE boobs in yOur avatar..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom