• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GBA sleeper hits? + DQ:Caravan Monsters question

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
Name some games that slipped under most peoples radar.

Also is it possible to enjoy Dragon Quest Caravan Monsters without Japanease skills?

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I agree with Ninja Five-O.

And would like to add Ballistic - Ecks vs Sever and Gekido Advanced to those lists.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
oh yeah, klonoa: empire of dreams is excellent. just played through it, actually. lots of smartly designed puzzley levels. purely in terms of gameplay, you could credibly argue that it's better than the console versions. i'm playing its sequel, klonoa g2, now. seems to be even better, with much more polished visuals and sound. sucks that namco didn't bring it over.

lordmrw

Blender Brothers is a fucking excellent action game that I doubt anyone actually even heard of. Good luck finding it in stores. I don't know if Metalgun SLinger was released in america, but it was also excellent.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
hm, blender brothers looks pretty good. and it was developed by hudson, who also did ninja five-o. i should check it out.

jarrod

Banned
drohne said:
hm, blender brothers looks pretty good. and it was developed by hudson, who also did ninja five-o. i should check it out.
Blender Bros was actually developed by Red iirc (and published by Hudson in Japan).

Top Bottom