• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GBA SP in real gold

SantaC

old?

Nintendo has released a limited edition of GBA SP with the Zelda minish cap release. It will only be released in 6 ex, and will be the most expensive and rare of all gba's with real gold. In order to get it you have to buy a gbasp + zelda limited edition pack in england, and if you are lucky you are among those who wins one of 6 real gold played gbas.

dennagbaarguld_18868.jpg

dennagbaarguld_18871.jpg

http://www.gamereactor.se/nyheter/?id=2915&PHPSESSID=0b0e43cc36bf6c513ae1434302b671c4

Tritroid

The real gold is awesome. However, it's lacking the Triforce symbol that was on the special edition PAL SP, and I think I'd actually prefer that over this one.

I would assume it's just gold plated, not solid gold, as that would make it the heaviest handheld ever, as well as much more valuable.

Too bad the buttons are still plastic.

neptunes

I doubt the whole thing real gold, it's probably gold plated.

Having something gold plated would be expensive as well.

Mashing

Vagabond said:
From in-slang in a New Orleans neighborhood to being repeated with gusto on a video game messageboard online. R.I.P. 'Bling Bling' 1993-2004

*sheds a tear*

I usually hate it's usage too, but that thing is just too sweet to pass up. I'll refrain from using it as I'm surely not the type of person who'd say that IRL.

Rolio

this is another one of those times i wish i were really freakin' rich.. like ben affleck or something *he's rich and i hear he plays games*

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
So this is a Willy Wonka style affair? Because if I wasn't buying a DS I'd be fucking tempted to try my luck. I quite like the regular triforce edition anyway.

But if they're going for the Wonka effect it should come with a trip to NoJ HQ as well. :lol

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Ooooh, loveliness. I thought this promo was for that ugly gold painted one with the Triforce symbol.

aku:jiki

Geez, that's some poor fuckin' writing in that GameReactor write-up...

But, yeah, it's just gold plated...even if the writer can't spell it.

Also, I'd get one of those blinged out thick chains to go with it and wear it around my neck like I was Flava Flav if I won it. Good thing I won't.

SantaC

aku:jiki said:
Geez, that's some poor fuckin' writing in that GameReactor write-up...

But, yeah, it's just gold plated...even if the writer can't spell it.

Also, I'd get one of those blinged out thick chains to go with it and wear it around my neck like I was Flava Flav if I won it. Good thing I won't.

your rival strikes again ;) "guldplätterad" Det var värdelös översättning av mig dock. Jag var lite trött.

Top Bottom