• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GC Project from Brownie Brown ??

neo2046

old news ?

http://www.br2.co.jp/
a staff has posted a pic at the diary colum at Brownie Brown's official HP
the pic below says that during the summer, the staff is playing (testing) a new game that is still under development
and it is clear to see 3 characters, trees, house (?) in the screen and a gamecube besides a TV
maybe the new game will be announced soon

0408_red.jpg

wazoo

Hand written shading at its best.

Try refresh your web browser as fast as possible and you may get 60fps

dog$

Hates quality gaming
People, people.

I see two screens here. One with awesome graphics and one with awesome text. I think I see a future GC/DS title here.

Finally, a game where a pair of my pals and I can galavant in the forest while discussing debugging over beers.

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
jarrod said:
Actually, that GC looks like it has a GBPlayer under it... Shinyaku Seiken Densetsu 2?
Well, as lifelike as it is the drawing isn't entirely accurate. The memory cards ports should be part of the front bezel for example. But the bottom actually looks like that. No GC GBA player.

jarrod

Banned
cybamerc said:
Well, as lifelike as it is the drawing isn't entirely accurate. The memory cards ports should be part of the front bezel for example. But the bottom actually looks like that. No GC GBA player.
Eh, looks more like a GBPlayer imo, especially considering the minimalist nature of the drawing...

gbplayer2.jpg

...and given BrB's work history and the screen depiction, a GBA SSD2 starts making the most sense...

cybamerc

jarrod:

> Eh, looks more like a GBPlayer imo, especially considering the minimalist nature of the
> drawing...

Where's the port then? And why not just draw a GBA?

jarrod

Banned
cybamerc said:
Where's the port then?
I dunno... where's the GC's lid and open/reset buttons? Guess it's not a GameCube?

cybamerc said:
And why not just draw a GBA?
Too easy... besides, GBA games are usually tested/debugged on GBPlayers and WideBoys.

cybamerc

jarrod said:
I dunno... where's the GC's lid and open/reset buttons? Guess it's not a GameCube?
Well, if it's a GBA game I'd say the port for inserting the GBA cart is somewhat more significant.

jarrod

Banned
cybamerc said:
Well, if it's a GBA game I'd say the port for inserting the GBA cart is somewhat more significant.
And if it's a GC game, you'd need a lid to get it into the console... we can keep going if you'd like.

Top Bottom