• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 2 Multiplayer (Competitive - no Horde whores)

Shins

Banned
gears-of-war-logo.png
*yoink*

Since Title Update 3, there has been a increase in activity, as well as friction over full rooms and whether to hold public or private matches. So, in addition to getting the usual list of active players, I'd like you to also note your preference when it comes to public or private matches, and I'll sort the names into two lists. To keep the list clean, I haven't included the specifics on who has what DLC; please check individual posts for now; if it becomes an issue, I'll add that information in.

Template:

GAF name | Gamertag [timezone] - PUBLIC/PRIVATE Preference

==========================================

PUBLIC

Aladuf | Aladuf23 [Eastern]
birdman | Birdman9887 [Eastern]
HurricaneJesus | HurricaneJesus [Eastern]
REV 09 | REV 09 [Eastern]
RSTEIN | RJ81 [Eastern]
Shins | Shins [Eastern]
ThirdEngine | I ThirdEngine I [Eastern]
whitehawk | Kowaku [Eastern]
johnfkennedy | SEBattleship [Central]
mernst23 | RockGotham [Central]
ergo | FREIGHT TRAIN68 [Pacific]
warbegins | warbegins [Pacific]

PRIVATE

NO PREFERENCE

draven | CidDelNorte [Eastern]
Flunkie | Flunkie44 [Eastern]
NubCakes09 | NubCakes09 [Eastern]
-PXG- | PXG 360 [Eastern]*
TheCrow l KamikazePIPBoy [Central]
ashism | smashism [Pacific]*

*good host

ashism

ashism | smashism [Pacific] - No preference

I also have a fios connection here on the west coast, which is generally useless to the east coasters.

I am available in the afternoon and after on most days. Weekends totally free.

DLC DL'd

NubCakes09 | NubCakes09 [Eastern]-No preference

During the week I am on from 8:00-11:00, and weekends from 10:00 p.m.-2:30 a.m.

edit: add me to rotating group #1 or whatever

-PXG-

-PXG- | PXG 360 [US EST] - I play both Public & Private (Execution, Annex is fine once in a while)

I have all the maps and will be getting the Snowblind maps as well. I have a REALLY good connection when I'm on wired. My wireless is good too.

I really don't send that many M2AF messages. For those who have taken me off their lists because of them, lighten the fuck up. You don't have to read my messages. You know who many I get? You know what I do with them? Guess what?..... I ignore them. Simple.

ashism

-PXG- said:
-PXG- | PXG 360 [US EST] - I play both Public & Private (Execution, Annex is fine once in a while)

I have all the maps and will be getting the Snowblind maps as well. I have a REALLY good connection when I'm on wired. My wireless is good too.

I really don't send that many M2AF messages. For those who have taken me off their lists because of them, lighten the fuck up. You don't have to read my messages. You know who many I get? You know what I do with them? Guess what?..... I ignore them. Simple.
What is m2af messages and why do you send them out?

TheCrow

M2AF = Message 2 All Friends

I wouldn't know why he sent them because I wasn't cool enough to get on his friends list. :(

-PXG-

ashism said:
What is m2af messages and why do you send them out?

Because a portion of my list is made of IRL and close online friends. I don't feel like sorting through 90 some odd names. But some people on GAF make such a huge fucking deal about it. Hey, those who took me off where probably assholes anyway. :lol Good riddance.

Flunkie

Banned
Oh hum, I believe I was originally included in this post. I'd like to be added back to it, thankshomuch.

It's Frankie.

draven

draven | CidDelNorte [Eastern] - No preference

I'm easy like Sunday morning. If I'm on, I'll play anything with anybody (Execution, Warzone, Annex, Submission, etc.)

And I have all map packs.

And my headset is now fixed.

And I smell nice. PICK ME PICK ME!!!

mernst23

mernst23 | RockGotham | Central - Public

I have combustible, flashback, and will buy snowblind on tuesday.

Background: Played a shit ton of Gears 1 (legit seriously), had a rank 4 insignia in gears 2 (not standbying), quit for 2 months between January and March, but I'm back with TU3 and still taking names. Prefer Warzone-Execution, but will play anything.

-PXG-

I will be on pretty much all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Add me and feel free to join my games or invite me :)

bimet

bimet | bimet [pacific] | No preference

Only Snowblind. Never heard exceptionally awesome stuff about the Combustible DLC so I never bothered. However... if I encounter more peeps who own it, I might give in. I'm hard to catch, but usually tend to be on around 6PM. If I'm invited to something and I accept, you better believe I will stay and become your man whore, never to ditch you for any circumstances :)

Edit: oh and please no short temper guys. Gears already is a huge fuckfest with some annoyances, so I don't need any extras on the side. Win/lose who gives a damn, as long as everyone is doing their best.

cresto

warbegins hosted a few nights ago and it was exceptional. of course this may have something to do with him being within 30 miles of my location but I digress.

Top Bottom