• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geometry Wars 2 GAF Leaderboard League

Due to the fact that this game has awesome leaderboard support: realtime updating, all leaderboards for each mode visible on one easy to read screen, and the high score while playing will list your friend list's best and not your personal best (although you can change this in options if you like) it happens to be a great game to add people who play it to your friends list despite not having any online multiplayer.

For best results add as many of the gamertags below as you can fit. You never know who will be the next to bust out an insanely high score. If you want in, just respond with your gamer tag, and check back on this thread in days to come to add anyone else if you like.

===========================

Diseasedyak
paroxys
Zell Rocks
DuckRacer1
Morg xPKLx
Atilac
CavalierReeche
toff74
Nidas77
pepperjack
FrontlineFire
HouseofOrange
sprunchy86
Neckbeard69
MMaRsu NL
turdburglars
Zombie Swords
Triiksr4kids
Classic Gs
WHOAguitarninja
Jtwo
InfectedZero
Gizmo Monkey
JonnyRam
Zestee
Kowaku
Mister Zimbu
Ptaaty
Agent Ice
Da1nonly J
Dead Man Typing
Teh Fa
korinp
keenest za
Gowans007
TheBugenhoo
Dack Montana
Brakara
Jack Random SX
HIPPO SMASH
nebraska hustle
eJawa
Label
Buccket
Hypops

BTW if i messed up any of the links above let me know and i'll fix em. i did that in a hurry.

gregor7777

EDIT:

To make OP's life a little easier, if you want to make the clickable link for him:

1) Right click my link above, select "Copy Shortcut" or "Copy Link Location" depending on browser

2) Click Reply and hit the add link button

3) Paste the copied URL, and replace gregor7777 with your GT (add a + for any spaces between words)

4) Hit OK, then type your GT into the highlighted text so the post displays your GT instead of the whole link

Won said:
Won Tollo

But I'm not really competitive with this game. :p

Oh, you will be. You. Will. Be.

the-top-10-unannounced-star-wars-ga.jpg

When is Microsoft going to allow more than 100 people on your friends list? I only have 5 people out of my full friends list playing GW2 and I want to add every person here.

DarkJC

DarkJaye

Feel free to add me, I'll add you back when I can :D

Note that due to severe lack of competition with friends playing this game, right now my scores kinda suck. Hopefully that changes soon.

Top Bottom