• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Get ready to gulp LeBron's....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
....new Powerade flavor!

Powerade's FLAVA23 hits shelves next month

James will officially get his own drink when the 32-ounce bottles of Powerade FLAVA23 hit stores next month. This means James has outdone the ubiquitous Jordan, who appeared on bottles of Gatorade without having a flavor to himself.

James, who is currently playing for the U.S. at the Athens Olympics, helped to pick the flavor that is named after him. During the most recent winter Coca-Cola chemists traveled to Cleveland and put cups of various flavors in front of "The King," who chose a red Sourberry. He then selected the color of the drink, which is similar to the Cavs' wine-colored uniforms.

"This project was especially interesting to me, because I'm the first athlete ever to create a unique flavor, color, and packaging for a sports drink," James said in a statement. "I love the way it turned out. I think all my fans will enjoy it too."

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
I love how he originally wanted it colored "gold."

Gee, I can't think of any other liquids that are "gold" in color ....

DMczaf

Guzim said:
So what if Jordan never had a flavor after him? We'll always have Mike's Secret Stuff!

Only Bugs and Daffy will get Mike's Secret Stuff :(

Olivetti3v2.jpg

My fav LOL

Ceros

I know I'll rattle some feathers of you Lebronites...but if Lebron can get a comic book, Carmelo needs an documentary style HBO series....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom