• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GGXX #Reload - More Animation?

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Robo Ky is different and has a couple new moves. So technically there are new/more annimations for his moves

It seems like Eddie and Chipp have more animation, too.

Good matches tonight, MAF! We pretty much split the victories 50/50.

I need to buy #Reload.

may_standing.gif

Drexon

Banned
It's more tuned/balanced. Got online. Different colors (yay) and appareantly more animations. I tried going back to XX once, coulnd't stand it, was that big a difference.

Anyone know if Best Buy is stocking it? (Yes I'm a cheap-ass and want to save 5 bucks :p)

Who do you play as, MAF? I usually stick to Johnny and May, with a little Jam and Eddie on the side. That may change with #Reload, depending on what changes they made to the balance.

Apparently my Baiken is pretty good, my Johnny used to rock the house, still does a little. Im glad they didnt change the music, its the biggest piece of badass ive heard in a long time

No excuses! If you own an xdude, you buy this game. Its 20 bucks! You come out with one of the best if not the best versions of an awesome fighting game.!

WORD! MOUNTAIN DEW EXTREME!

robot

The vampire guy who looks like Shocking Alberto (giant robo) is awesome.

EDIT: Pics explain it better:

alberto1.jpg

Shocking Alberto (Giant Robo)

selb16.gif

Slayer (Guilty Gear)

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Oh. Forgot about the PC version. How's it look @ 1280x***?

GG-Duo

DaCocoBrova said:
Oh. Forgot about the PC version. How's it look @ 1280x***?

it doesn't.
max is 800x600.

btw, if you have GGXX, you should still get # Reload.
Faust's going my way is horizontal now. HORIZONTAL!!
(too bad he's also nerfed out of his pogo frc)

Top Bottom