• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to really pull for Unplugged. It's a great concept, and in theory the guys could make it really hilarious and entertaining. But in practice, they're just not made for it. Adventure Zone is all I need to scratch that itch.

2536312-2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

But we already got past the fmv stuff.

it will be an FMV in spirit.

you'll have to trust me on this.

I look forward to mastering the sunny side up fried egg with the rest of you guys

Also, it's amazing how cruddy parts of MGS4 look these days. That game was cutting edge in 2008, especially the character models. There's clearly at least 2 models for Snake- an ingame model that you play as and a cutscene model that is at a much higher detail for some of the cutscenes- and it's something i missed during my playthrough of the game. Character models mostly hold hold up i suppose.

Moaradin

I really hope they do a lot more West vs. East in the future. Outside of the initial Rocket League connection issues, it turned out really well.

FStop7

Banned
Man, I don't want to be a backseat gamer... but I was having fits watching MGS4 Part 2. What part of Tactical Espionage Action involves charging head first down a street where two factions are engaged in a huge firefight?

It's partly the game's fault, it should be more punitive for that stuff. Marching into the middle of a big battle should get you killed, instantly.

Megasoum

Banned
I always loved how they handle guns in MGS4 during the cutscenes... Like the fact you see Snake putting the safety on the AK when he first meets Otacon with the Mark 2 or how he checks out the M4 in today's episode.

Edit: LMAO that akward 2-3 sec when Drew said "Test your dates?" hahaha

Edit2: HAhahaha that monkey story

Chuck

Still without luck
Man, I don't want to be a backseat gamer... but I was having fits watching MGS4 Part 2. What part of Tactical Espionage Action involves charging head first down a street where two factions are engaged in a huge firefight?

It's partly the game's fault, it should be more punitive for that stuff. Marching into the middle of a big battle should get you killed, instantly.

the key is learning to not give a shit

it will go a long ways watching games online, but it's not always bulletproof

So I'm wondering if there is anyone out there like me who is thinking that maybe the Beastcast is better than the Bombcast? I am sure this has been discussed already but I haven't had the time to access neogaf in days, nor did I originally see this thread.

What reference were they talking about when Drebin mentions Naked Guns, that dan went 'No that can't be right'? I couldn't understand what they were talking about @_@

Patryn

Sounds like it's Drew's turn to be on the 404ing panel during PAX. Surprisingly, he'll be doing it alongside Mary.

Eric Pope will also be on it.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
So I'm wondering if there is anyone out there like me who is thinking that maybe the Beastcast is better than the Bombcast? I am sure this has been discussed already but I haven't had the time to access neogaf in days, nor did I originally see this thread.

It has been mentioned a lot. I agree. I still like to catch up on the brad and jeff cast when I have time, but it's not a priority for me anymore.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
"Oooh these guys are gonna have an acting off"

God damn, these Contradiction videos are great. Not for productivity or anything, but just in general.

FStop7

Banned
the key is learning to not give a shit

it will go a long ways watching games online, but it's not always bulletproof

It very, very rarely bothers me. But for whatever reason, this time it did. It's like... if you're not going to put any thought into the game, if you're just going to bull rush through it and shoot at everyone... why?

justjim89

I'm honestly curious how long it is between the time you enter the last input in MGS4 and the time the whole thing is actually over. It has to be at least an hour.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I don't know what makes me want to watch a second round of rocket league less

another round of gbeast getting destroyed because they're poo at video games
another round of dan's lame celebrations after literally everything

popo

What do we think this Alt F1 video is going to be? Them racing a full 70 lap German GP in F1 2014, since the real one is skipping this year?

I'm honestly curious how long it is between the time you enter the last input in MGS4 and the time the whole thing is actually over. It has to be at least an hour.

I remember I finished that game needing to pee, and I did not want to step away before it ended, and I did not know if could pause cutscenes, and I was very uncomfortable for far too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom