• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I haven't been able to finish a MGS since 3, but I always feel like I'm missing out on something wit hthem. Could barely play Ground Zeroes for more than an hour yet I'm still curious about 5.

FStop7

Banned
oXX8kij.png

YES!

(Time is UK)

We need a GBeast training montage. Please please.

We need a GBeast training montage. Please please.

Try to be Brad 'cause you're only a Brad and a Brad's got to learn to Brad it
Try to believe when the going gets Brad, you've gotta Brad tough to Brad it
History reBrads itself, Brad and you'll succeed
Never doubt that you're the Brad and you can Brad your dreams
You're the best! A-Brad! Nothing's gonna ever Brad you down!

Myggen

Try to be Brad 'cause you're only a Brad and a Brad's got to learn to Brad it
Try to believe when the going gets Brad, you've gotta Brad tough to Brad it
History reBrads itself, Brad and you'll succeed
Never doubt that you're the Brad and you can Brad your dreams
You're the best! A-Brad! Nothing's gonna ever Brad you down!

drewrieu4z90.gif

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm falling so far behind on content. I've got 8 videos until I'm caught up but I'll miss UPF tomorrow. Thankfully it's my weekend off and my second monitor is arriving Saturday. Now I can play Terraria and have GB content playing! Woohoo!

I'm falling so far behind on content. I've got 8 videos until I'm caught up but I'll miss UPF tomorrow. Thankfully it's my weekend off and my second monitor is arriving Saturday. Now I can play Terraria and have GB content playing! Woohoo!

I know, I'm falling behind too. I generally blast through content on the weekend, but there has been a lot this week. It's such a great problem to have!

My question is, if Giant Bomb East does do a montage video that shows them trying to train and improve, as they are clearly the underdog in Round 2, isn't Dan contractually (through his love of cinematic underdog victories) obligated to root for them? I mean, it's essentially a Rocky-esque tale, is it not? He himself is the villain he loves to see taken down by the said underdogs.

FMV game of the year is going to be a hell of a category

Contradiction wins easily. Wait did I say FMV game of the year? I just meant Game of the Year

My question is, if Giant Bomb East does do a montage video that shows them trying to train and improve, as they are clearly the underdog in Round 2, isn't Dan contractually obligated (due to his love of cinematic underdog victories) to root for them? I mean, it's essentially a Rocky-esque tale, is it not? He himself is the villain he loves to see taken down by the said underdogs.

I think Dan would be ok with being the Ivan Drago in this case.

Myggen

My question is, if Giant Bomb East does do a montage video that shows them trying to train and improve, as they are clearly the underdog in Round 2, isn't Dan contractually (through his love of cinematic underdog victories) obligated to root for them? I mean, it's essentially a Rocky-esque tale, is it not? He himself is the villain he loves to see taken down by the said underdogs.

Dan is always at his best as the villain, and he'll play that role once again. His competitive nature will make sure he trains even harder than GBEast, making the next stream even more of a bloodbath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom