• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fobwashed

This is prob pretty close to the design Imma go with for the PAX Prime X GB shirt. It's late so I'll have to sleep on it but figured I'd throw it up and see if anyone had any C&C =D
2767564-tee.png

He's the tech wizard in the group, setting up the traps and usually doing recon. Akiba is also a nickname to Akihabara, which is usually considered the place where nerds and geeks hang out because it has alot of technological accessories like video games.

I was surprised neither of them made the Akihabara connection.

Myggen

Watching the Contradiction GBE Playdate and man, once Austin started reading chat getting tips...meh....

At some point you have to do that to avoid getting stuck for too long in a game like that. He did read out a couple of spoilers, but I'm betting that's more him not being used to reading chat, talking and looking at the game at the same time.

This is prob pretty close to the design Imma go with for the PAX Prime X GB shirt. It's late so I'll have to sleep on it but figured I'd throw it up and see if anyone had any C&C =D
2767564-tee.png

Looking good!

Bsigg12

At some point you have to do that to avoid getting stuck for too long in a game like that. He did read out a couple of spoilers, but I'm betting that's more him not being used to reading chat, talking and looking at the game at the same time.

Looking good!

Good point. This is a fascinating play through though. I think I'll buy the game just to support the craziness of this whole thing even if I don't play it since I'm watching this.

I don't know how long these 1 hour episodes of MGS are going to fly.

Yeah, I just started replaying the game recently and since it had been years since I played, I didn't skip the cutscenes or anything. If they keep going at this rate, I feel like we'll be well into the beginning of autumn before he finishes. They should do at least 2 hours per episode.

Jothel

I'm on my summer holiday right now and I told myself I'd catch up on all the quick looks I've missed... So far today I've just been watching the Daily Show and sleeping... 's been a good day

Xater

Has someone figured out what the Ranking of Fighters pic is?

When it comes to my shortlist of seminal fighters that need ranking it's:

Battle Construction Vehicles
Biofreaks
Tao Feng
War Gods
Mace: The Dark Age
Fighter’s Destiny

Has someone figured out what the Ranking of Fighters pic is?

When it comes to my shortlist of seminal fighters that need ranking it's:

Battle Construction Vehicles
Biofreaks
Tao Feng
War Gods
Mace: The Dark Age
Fighter’s Destiny

Don't forget about Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi

They really should have localized it for english and just called him "PC Richard"

just reminds me of one of my favorite pun-based game names

in japan, Bonk's Adventure (for the PC Engine) was called PC Genjin ("primitive man").

when they ported it to Famicom and Gameboy they just changed the name to FC and BC Genjin, which kind of misses the point...

Pomo

I've been up for like 24 hours and decided to re-watch the Lex Mortis quick look. I am a laughing mess.

"I had a dream last night that I was swimming in a river full of sharks. It was serendipitous. Is that the word for it?"

"Sure!"

Also my friends have been using a phrase from one of the Mario Party vids constantly whenever someone is destroying us in Rocket League

"Woah. That guy is mega."

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
2767564-tee.png

But where's the tongue?

Megasoum

Banned
Hahaha... Just got that from the Contradiction OT

The new twitter bio for the guy playing Simon

@Magnulus
Actor/ singer. More of a blonde Matt Smith than a Misshapen Benedict Cumberbatch.

#TeamCumberbotch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom