• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m0imd357ez1r5img1o1_400.gif

The unique point system as opposed to rounds and HP bars alone elevates it above its contemporaries and makes it stand out. The animation was also pretty strong, even if the overall detail and texture work couldn't compare to the big leagues.
And you could fight as a cow. Seriously though, it's one of my favorite fighting games ever.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Well, what about the canonical eyes? Eyes looking forward on the site logo, eyes looking up on the mug.

Patrick mentioned in his last podcast that Ryan passed away from a heart attack. I think it's the first time I've heard of how Ryan passed away.

I hope it was painless and quick. I've always feared passing away in a similar sense given the history of heart disease in my family. I do cardio almost everyday because of that fear.

I bought a Gundam... I have never seen this show or built a model before... Another item on the list of dumb things I bought because of this site.

Also, I just came back from vacation in Toronto and had no idea the PaxAm games were a thing until the 4th day I was there when a parking lot attendant mentioned it. That hedgehog was in every gift store tho.

I bought a Gundam... I have never seen this show or built a model before... Another item on the list of dumb things I bought because of this site.

Also, I just came back from vacation in Toronto and had no idea the PaxAm games were a thing until the 4th day I was there when a parking lot attendant mentioned it. That hedgehog was in every gift store tho.

We don't even care about the Pan Am games. It's just some crap that increases traffic to most of us.

So i watched that AltF1 germany race thing. That was an experience.

Having never watched a race before, it's pacing sorta reminds me of soccer in that youre spending 2 hours watching nothing happen so when there's like 5 minutes of actual action it's exciting as fuck in comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom