• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhanna49

Neo Member
I can no longer watch GB videos for some reason. They play for a little bit then abruptly stop and show the big play button again. When I hit play they go back to the beginning. If I seek to the part I was at it immediately stops

I've tried both the HTML5 and progressive players.

This used to happen to me on Chrome in Windows 10 but it went away recently. I don't know what changed because I tried disabling add-ons and clearing my cache and it would still happen.

Tagyhag

His fiance has said she doesn't want kids either though.

Never underestimate the power of your ovaries. I've known women who were clearly anti-children change their mind completely once they got old enough and all their friends started having kids.

imBask

Banned
C4AYf8bVMAAmi9W.jpg

source

Kimaka

Never underestimate the power of your ovaries. I've known women who were clearly anti-children change their mind completely once they got old enough and all their friends started having kids.

Women aren't ruled by their ovaries and many don't change their minds either. It is best to take their word for it especially since it is already so hard for women to get their tubes tied because of that line of thinking.

pizzacat

Banned
Theres a reason why when I Google a dumb jeff picture one of the suggestions is his wife or with Vinny

Yall some intrusive nosy ass people

popo

I think talking about the right to voluntary hysterectomies in a feminist discussion is the equivalent of invoking Hitler in a politics discussion. Time to move on, there is no coming back from that.

popo

Theres a reason why when I Google a dumb jeff picture one of the suggestions is his wife or with Vinny

Yall some intrusive nosy ass people

Less judgemental please. Google makes those suggestions based on your own search history. We all know you really googled "Jeff nudes" anyway.

Didn't Dan get his balls snipped?

I thought I'd remembered that too, but we're wrong.

On Ryckertcast from January 5th 2015 at around the 35 minute mark, Dan and Paul discuss vasectomies. Paul got one, Dan said something along the lines of "Just in case I ever change my mind about kids I won't have it done."

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

On Ryckertcast from January 5th at around the 35 minute mark, 2015 Dan and Paul discuss vasectomies. Paul got one, Dan said something along the lines of "Just in case I ever change my mind about kids I won't have it done."

giphy.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

On Ryckertcast from January 5th 2015 at around the 35 minute mark, Dan and Paul discuss vasectomies. Paul got one, Dan said something along the lines of "Just in case I ever change my mind about kids I won't have it done."

How did you even search that up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dan doing his 'ask lots of questions that he doesn't really care about' japanese culture and alex even attempting to explain them will get old quickly though

and probably way offensive.

tonka

Didn't think I'd say this, but Vinny feels like a third wheel in the yakuza video.

The mention of him being a guest is either just a joke, or a hint that Vinny was just there to show them how to use the record and stop recording buttons and will supervise them with his studio the first few times

Anjin M

The mention of him being a guest is either just a joke, or a hint that Vinny was just there to show them how to use the record and stop recording buttons and will supervise them with his studio the first few times
I suspect that BitE (great acronym, by the way) is another step in turning the eastern studio away from Vinny-centric productions. He dominated just about everything since launch, so diversifying is a logical step.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vinny has to be freed up from a big content project like Yakuza to have time to do an ER of Persona 5 with new hire: Jeff Gerstmann.

Ashby

Okay, big problem with Beast in the East off the bat is that I can't do other stuff while having it on because I need to read the subtitles but I've trained myself so much to be popping into other tabs while listening to GB stuff that I can't break the habit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I had the exact same reaction to Kuze that Vinny did

The bad guys in 0 are the first good villains in the series since 2. Not counting Hamazaki since he wasn't the 'main' villain

Curufinwe

Dan doing his 'ask lots of questions that he doesn't really care about' japanese culture and alex even attempting to explain them will get old quickly though

and probably way offensive.

Alex at least gave up in the middle of his bit about most Japanese people not using two of the three alphabets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom