• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
infinite-yes-daniel-bryan.gif

https://twitter.com/LeagueOfHeels/status/829089205083074561

#PAXAMANIA III is on Saturday for the first time EVER! We'll see you on March 11th, from 4-6pm.

THAT'S RIGHT: 2 UNGODLY HOURS. BUCKLE UP.

ArjanN

I remember a few months back when Rorie got up to use the restroom or something and Dan was like "Why does he use Windows laptops, why doesn't he just have CBS get him a macbook" and Brad and Jeff both looked at each other and were like "you're gonna need to ask him about that"

To be fair Rorie's stance on that only seems off because everyone else there is weirdly into Apple products.

Google

To be fair Rorie's stance on that only seems off because everyone else there is weirdly into Apple products.

In that they own iPhones (like normal people) and have macbook airs (like normal people) and play videogames on Windows PCs (like fucking crazy people) and register for Windows Preview Programs (like insane people)?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah, it looks like fun for them. And probably for the people in the audience. And I feel bad because the people making it put a lot of effort into it.

It was novel at first but it's outstayed its welcome quite a bit, especially considering like a fifth of the "roster" actually has the talent to make it entertaining.

LegoArmo

If you don't like Rorie, I can only assume it's because your favourite sitcom is The Big Bang Theory and he doesn't say "bazinga" enough for your liking. Dude is genuinely hilarious.

The more Rorie content the better!

P.S. Dogs are adorable and Apple products are overpriced junk.

Google

If you don't like Rorie, I can only assume it's because your favourite sitcom is The Big Bang Theory and he doesn't say "bazinga" enough for your liking. Dude is genuinely hilarious.

The more Rorie content the better!

P.S. Dogs are adorable and Apple products are overpriced junk.

Awww. You're projecting your inadequacies onto us. That's cute.

Google

I think I have more games than you on Steam. People lied to me about press accounts.

Nah. Those are just the ones I've added to my account for whatever reason.

You have to add them to your account and then you get access to them.
lfE7oVa.png

Oh huh, I never realized that's how it worked. I guess that makes sense with how shitty Steam's library browsing is. Wouldn't want to have to sift through thousands of games.

The fact that Rorie has been away from West content actually made it watchable for me again.

Also, i'm glad I didn't get Nioh earlier because this stream reminded me of how bored I was playing through that first demo.

Same here, to the point of skipping the two last UPFs where he was in. Thank god everyone's back now.

Google

Oh huh, I never realized that's how it worked. I guess that makes sense with how shitty Steam's library browsing is. Wouldn't want to have to sift through thousands of games.

Yeah - it used to be just a menu with 2000 games on it which was tough to manage. At least this way you can keep it somewhat clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom